• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kavossss7ww0.th.jpg

one i woke up with last week on holiday

DUUUUDE YOU GOT A TATTOO

p.s ignore my spam above, my laptop is acting up again, it managed to make 5 posts without me touching anything :s

10 month old laptop £700 and its fubar'd ;)

i dont even remember getting it done, gna cozt asot getting it removed ;)

get something put over it, they should be able to fade it down and easily put a new design over the top

removing costs more than getting another done

I want a new one

For some reason fancy something going down the back of the top of my arm, not sure what to have there though tribal or writing, but I dont know what I want worte there ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I think thats the worst when someone gets there own name in Chinese or Japanese. lol Is it so that when you got to China (which probably won't happen) they can say in Chinese 'hey look theres that muppet John'.

Not only that It's a complex language and unless there actually chinese you will probably get it wrong. Like say a name like 'Robin Wright'

will probably mean in Chinese ' Small Bird Pen' lol. I wouldn't want to be called small bird pen.

That probably sounds offensive for which im sorry, but its all true.

no im not ok :D the tattooist wasnt there, hes not in till the 22nd cause hes on holiday .. again :D hes only just got back of holiday.. oh well, goin to see him when he back i hope :D think im getting 4 butterflys on my wrist in two pink colours unless i see something else by then