61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, I would only set your sights on an Evo 4 if you are willing to pay about £1500 insurance.

I am 21, female, with 3ncb this Jan and can't get insured on one for any cheaper than that price. Thats why I havent bothered to get one yet.

23.. 24 in October..

Little history is passed driving test at 21, had a Nissan Primera 2litre Diesel P11 as a first car, then got a Honda Civic EG as a project car built for track use, then sold the Nissan and got a Honda Accord CH6, and after that was written off by a girl in a Corsa driving into the back of me I got a yellow Mazda 6 GG1 2.3litre Sport, and 3 weeks ago sold the Civic EG track car for a EP82 GT Turbo quad light.. and already spent £2000 on the EP82.. I'm such a sucker when it comes to modding cars.. now to twiddle fingers and wait for bits and pieces to come.. trying to turn this into a street drivable track car..

And probs when I turn 26 thats when mid life crisis will hit, at which point I'll probs get a Skyline, <_< either old school BRN32 or slightly newer school BNR34.. not a fan of the BNCR33..

21, got my glanza when i was 20. 1500 for an evo thats good im paying that now! <_<

Although being female makes a huge difference. Evo 3's are no go though, I couldnt get insured for less that £2500 on one!

Shit! You pay that much!!