Sparky's Carbon Clad Glanza Replica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be good to see how this beastie comes along B)

I personally like the louvres, looks nice and 'grr', which is what your after isn't it Sparky??

:D

Yea When I get round to it im getting some ST185 Celica GT4 Lourves put in the bonnet for the extra Grrrr lol

Excellent mate!! B)

Im glad they arrived! :D

They look evil haha!

Sucks about the import vat you got charged tho, feckers :)

Glad the project is moving nicely now!

Joz

Cheers Joz knew you would like them but Yea the import charge sucks :D

nah surprisingly they havent, u got yours from toby didnt u? im getting arsed off with the wait now

Ahhh well Toby said mine were in stock at his trader in Jap so yours cant be far :D Chin up :D

Cheers guys :p

Si- I hope to make a start soon the ban is up in about 6 weeks I think B)

But it wont be ready by then as I have to sort my license and all that bollocks out again :p

Got a fair bit to do though ey B)

nah surprisingly they havent, u got yours from toby didnt u? im getting arsed off with the wait now

Hi Si,

Importing fenders for Elliot is relatively simple as they come via EMS (Express Mail Services) due to the size. Importing a full body kit is a different story as there very large, way over the EMS/SAL limits. They have to come via SEA so can take a good few months, not to mention it's a very rare kit you wanted, what can we say you have exquisite taste!

I'll give my suppliers a call later and see where there at with progress. The Starlets are rare cars, as you know you can't ring Halfords and order the kit so naturally many parts can take longer. Any how thanks for your patience and Sparky make sure you update us on progress with you car.

Best Regards,

Toby