The UKSC Insomniacs Thread

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellllo everybody!.....im revising exam tomorrow at 4

was major fukin about before....left the hoover running with the pipe stuck in the roof then No 6 came n cut the plug off like his dad owns the machine...lmfao we`ve stuck milk cartons/ketchup bottles/anything we could find to the roof with string all around the kitchen and shower!....then put weird notes all over rambos door hahaha immature eh? :lol:

i did tht for re on purpose, our teacher was a cock n said ' your guarenteed to pass even if you only write your name its that easy' i wrote the date too and still got a u

Haha, effort!

My Welsh teacher told me I was shit when it came to writing essays and stuff and couldnt construct the sentences correctly and that I had no hope of anything more than D at final grade.

i came out with a high C and told her she could kiss my ass haha

was major fukin about before....left the hoover running with the pipe stuck in the roof then No 6 came n cut the plug off like his dad owns the machine...lmfao we`ve stuck milk cartons/ketchup bottles/anything we could find to the roof with string all around the kitchen and shower!....then put weird notes all over rambos door hahaha immature eh? :lol:

you think youve gt issues? ive just spilt all the little bits at the bottom of the pringle tube in my bed, now thts a problem :lol:

good early morning peeps... ive got this bloody headcold/cough and its kept me awake all night basically, so i figure i might as well get up now... quite tempted to have a early morning online bash on cod5 or forza... :lol:

doent help that im gonna be spending my day off underneath the V changing handbrake cables in the cold with a cold... oh joy.

Stevo, tell me about it, I turn 20 next month. I'M SO OLD ;__;

Was up all night playing CoD4 and didn't get to sleep until 4:30am because I decided to finish reading the [geek] EVE Online [/geek] book.

And to top it all off, I woke up at 9. I'm going to be fucked later today, falling asleep EVERYWHERE.

gooooood morning viet-starletlub!!!!! doghouse again for me after goin to watch mu v chelsea boooooooo result!!!!!!! jus made it home......mrs nt happy again....maybe i should have tried the hald kebab 'im sorry' present again????

:lol:

tbh i dont think its the lift that is going to be the problem.......

oooh you bad boy -_-

Maybe :)

See if I can convince you to the Paseo side haha

No chance she has experienced the GT :(

What are you lot like! Thinking that turning 20 is old!!! God damn you I am 22 in 2 months time! That is getting old!

Vineygt = You deserve to be in the dog's house by the sound of it! If I was your missus, you would be sleeping on the front door step not the sofa!

^ good luck for that exam later -_-

you think youve gt issues? ive just spilt all the little bits at the bottom of the pringle tube in my bed, now thts a problem :)

^ mmmmm pringles .........

Stevo, tell me about it, I turn 20 next month. I'M SO OLD ;__;

Was up all night playing CoD4 and didn't get to sleep until 4:30am because I decided to finish reading the [geek] EVE Online [/geek] book.

And to top it all off, I woke up at 9. I'm going to be fucked later today, falling asleep EVERYWHERE.

^ can i ask what EVE online is ? lol ..

No chance she has experienced the GT :(

^ oooft true lew :lol:

lmao

xo

Just an update on my exam...it was really hard, i answered nothing with confidence nothing came up that i properly knew or had revised got one on the 14th n 15th.

3 days down the pan for nothing...... -_-

lesson learnt, good results = no relaxing just work n more work

Hope yours went well idrees.... :lol:

I slept through all 3 of my general studies exams....fuk knows why they make you do it waste of time/money you could be revising for something else, bunch of piss flaps.

They say "some unis accept it" my ass! say to the teacher name me one uni that accepts it as an A-Level? none of them do!

Youll be alright mate, what was it that you had to do?