Project BlackRocket Begins

So Here it is! My 1st ever Starlet Glanza V.

Its a 1996 P reg with 48k on the clock.

It already has a few choice mods which i've listed below - Plan is to get to the magic 200hp over time but i'm in no rush!

I'm lucky as it not only has climate control but also has an electric sunroof!

Additiions:

Dark Smoke Tinted Rear Windows

Toyota Entertainment Centre with TV/ Sat Nav and 6 Disk Autochanger

Facelift Clear Indicators

A-Tech lightweight alloys with Yokohama Semi Slick Tyres

TRD Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust

HKS Mushroom Air Filter

Custom "Glanza R" Stickers on rear quarters

I already have plans for more additions but i'll keep you posted on those :)

Pics from Advert:

734234-1.jpg

734234-5.jpg

734234-2.jpg

734234-3.jpg

734234-4.jpg

Thanks for the comments folks - I've been told that you can get a disk to convert the Sat Nav to UK Spec so looking into that.

I'm 50/50 on the Glanza R Stickers - Its a whole new custom sticker so its all or nothing and i'm not sure which way to go?!

Plans are (in no specific order)

Apexi Induction Kit re positioned further forward

Magnicore Leads

Stainless 4-1 Manifold

BOV

TDI FMIC

Electronic Boost Controller

Turbo Timer

Fuel Cut defender

Possibly a decat (want to stay legal tho if I can)

Boost Gauge

Coilovers

Rear Strutbrace

And a few little tart-up bits inside!

• 1 month later...
what are those two lil tubes on the top of your car by the rear spoiler?? They look like lil rockets lol :blink:

They're TV Aerials for the incar TV!

They're going when I change the head unit

Looking tidy,wheels are nice but get rid of the R......are you trying to be a honda? :lol::p

Previous owner had them fitted - they're coming off - don't worry

lmao didn't notice those, well it's not called blackrocket for nothing :blink:

Some of my mates have nicknamed the car "Rabbitt" as they say they look like ears!!

dude need to get ya self down to a nipponsquad meet on a thurs with ya been local! so i can have a ganda lol

Keep meaning to come down but always seem to be either busy or sleeping LOL!

Week before last I was so shattered after work and gym that I just had a shower then fell asleep on the couch! Last week I was decorating the back room (anything to keep the mrs from nagging!)

I'll get down soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Little Update:

Been spending again!

I gave the car a damn good service changing Oil, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter and Sparkplugs.

I changed the plugs to Iridium plugs with a 7 rating (made for engines that have been modified) and stuck in a magnetic sump plug! (Thanks to ToyTuning for that little lot!)

DAMN She needed it - the fuel filter was really clogged B) Previous owner was either using cheap fuel or hasn't changed it in a while!

Whilst the bonnet was up I decided to move the HKS filter further forward to the end of the EFi pipe.

Moving inside I got my Blitz Turbo Timer, Boost Gauge and Electronic Boost controller all fitted in Blitz custom single DIN panel and i've popped my touchscreen stereo from the VRS in too.

Also got my HKS Adjustable Actuator fitted and set up so now running 0.8 bar until I get the new manifold, fuel cut defender and sard fuel pressure regulator.

After a brief run in and levels check we took the car for a spin at full chat and she seems to pull quite a bit harder B)

Can't wait until January when I get the manifold etc and (fingers crossed) my coilovers WOOP WOOP!

Only got this pic of the interior which was taken in the dark on my sh!t phone - better pics will follow soon - I Promise!

DSC00210.jpg

Steve