• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

paint has dried so can show u a small update, and cheers yea the fog light surround needs re-touching but i really like it - saw it in carbon fibre film on a silver car and thought go 4 it

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

There ya go a black rocker cover and the SARD RRFPR not quite what people were expecting, but needed to be done lol

• 3 weeks later...

Right so it appears the guy that hit me was untaxed and uninsured and the police in their infinite wisdom have decided to do sweet FA!!!

I have got an appointment to see a doctor through the MBI in regaurds to the whiplash i received so may get compensated for that, it also suggests my claim is actually moving along at long last - well fingers crossed anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Few new bits have arrived, got some nakamichi tweeters and crossovers from a friend for helping him out on his car, also received a 5zigen black catch tank with some earl's blue hose ends and some blue silicone hosing for the bay

DSCF1857.jpg

should clean it up under the bonnet, and stop it spitting oil all over it lol

• 2 weeks later...

well the guy has just been I've shown him the quotes i have got and he even knew what the car was too!!!

said for the amount its worth should be well worth the repair costs, and a very nice motor too lol

so hopefully should know something soon

• 2 months later...

thanks man me too, in mean time got a few more nifty little bits yay

got the final defi gauge for my car - BF EGT yay

IMG_0733.jpg

and an incredibly sexy Blitz rad pipe so i can put the Defi Water temp probe in, not to mention this original Starlet manual in Japish

IMG_0734.jpg

Thanks to Rick for getting these all off of Yahoo for me - your a legend

no news on the car repairs yet tho. I am just waiting on the Grex oil filter relocator then the gauges are going in repairs or no repairs

well i did get the opportunity to roll it outta the garage today and fit some spacers to the front of it to give it a nice stance, also had to take the battery out to give that a good charge - it was dead lol

these were h&r ones got em from rimstyle excellent quality with a hub centric centre theyr 25mm thick and so look very smart simple to fit too, cost £100 delivered may get the same for the back not sure yet

hopefully should be back terrorising some tarmac in a town near u, well a town near me anyhow

few pics taken today

added two little stickers to the front and rear screen, couldnt get on with the big one, was pretty ruined lol

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

also these are the 25mm spacers on the front come quite far out of the arches, but fit perfectly on the back, so im gna get another set for the rear

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

i decided to de-badge the rear too, so it just says Glanza V now, it was so filthy inside all the circles of the Toyota badge so had to be done lol - no pictures sorry

right got that armrest trimmed in the finest Recaro fabric, now all i need is a car and the brackets off Toby and its good to go in

DSC01681.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

got carried away and even covered the bottom with it too

DSC01683.jpg

saved u plenty Rick to do yours with when u get back

• 2 weeks later...

few little updates here

all patched up

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

few bits to go on

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

and a teaser shot or 2

DSC01657.jpg

Wing2.jpg

the bonnet can not actually be properly fitted at the mo tho because the GReddy FMIC piping route means it wont close so ill have to wait til i can get that sorted before fitting it

i spoil u guys lol here's some finished pics (sadly the bonnet has had to come off again for the time being) camera phone pics sorry

Finish.jpg

Rear.jpg

Mesh is currently white in rear bumper, may take it out altogether not sure yet

proper pics to follow as he is home now, sadly stereo isnt working at the mo tho so ill have to take a look at that

feeling a bit sick tonight

was driving home from seeing my mates new baby, as i came off a roundabout the kerb cut in very sharply and i kerbed my front passenger TE37 i wna cry, its not too bad but I've kept em in such good condition its gutting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Soon was sooner than I expected and for once they fit absolutely perfectly, I couldnt believe it!

I simply had to take off the Subaru subframes off the bottom of the SR seats and take the frames off my current Recaros and swap them over onto the SR seats. The only thing i had to do was take off the underseat storage tray which was mounted to the passenger seat.

Underseat tray easy fit, just 3 rivets

DSC01692.jpg

Old seats

DSC00572.jpg

New seats

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

they are gna need a wet vac and also the drivers RHS foam bolster needs replacing easy fix I have done a temporary one already

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick one for me, took the day off work on saturday, and done a few little bits firstly I've repaired the Recaros and made a how2 (Click Here for guide) of changing the foam inside, secondly got my new winter rims and fitted my winter rubber to em, Uniroyal Rainsports ftw. Here is them naked - just gotta order some centre caps for em, then they'll be good to go on

DSC01755.jpg

Cheers Keith your a legend