What do you do for a living?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a clerical officer for north ayrshire council! - i deal with the contractors that do any works in a council house ... such as!

Central heating, Rewiring, Reroofing, Rerendering, Windows, Kitchens, Bathrooms.... and so on!

I send out the contractors to do the work and deal with any complaints/claims or any other matter that arise's whilest works being done in the house!

works kept going here.. we have alot of houses!

God if you worked here in Norwich doing that then you would have ALOT of complaints! Our council is shite when it comes to doing work on peoples houses. If they tell you someone will be with you between 1pm and 5pm, then you can expect them the week after!

Second year Computer Science student at Queen's in Belfast....work in a service station part time to fund the Starlet and the student life...

Pretty boring...

Hows life at Queens man? Would you recommend it, or is it too crazy lol.

You staying in your own place or halls of residence?

Im applying for next year, whether I go is another matter.

Joz

engineer at baxters of speyside, yes i make sure your soup and beetroot tastes good :(

I used to supply the stuff for their royal game soup! Fuck me they use some rough shite for that!! :blink:

Worked for RBS Commercial Banking for two and a half years previous dealing with a customer base for 60+ commercial businesses with 10m -25m turnover.. currently working for Honda as a Bike Sales Executive for last 3 months lol.. yes it all went abit wrong! lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what happened?

i work for RBS Business banking Customer relationship team <<<< basically in an office doing the paperwork and taking calls

such a confusing job, very hard but good to be where the money is lol.

Have just finished my A levels and am taking a gap year before studying computer science with maths at QUB next year. Am currently working in a bank call centre as a Banking customer representative.

Second year Computer Science student at Queen's in Belfast....work in a service station part time to fund the Starlet and the student life...

Pretty boring...

Just finished my computer science foundation degree..graduated on Wednesday :blink:

Working as an IT technician for a training company.

thought i add my job. an amry chef before any one say a chef still a normal soldier but have a trade. as they say on starship troopers fresh meat for the grinder. but not me as i needed for than the normal grunt. some one has the feed the fuckers and thats me. beqan and done my time in the war zone yes bean shot at and shot back. before any one asks about that shit. you get a big fuck off as i dont want to talk about as i lost 2 good friend when i was out there. any ways drive a glanza V with the new yes new TD04 turbo kit from wepr. still got to get it mapped as runing on an old map i had done on a ct9 turbo was doing 185 at fw and 154at the wheels but it feel so much faster and i mean faster. an its only running 0.6 of a bar unlike before when i was runing a 1 bar. looking forward to find out what i can get from it. but only wanting 220bhp at wheels anf a round 240 to 250bhp at the fly wheel. be very happy with that. cant push higher untill i save for the engine forged.