What do you do for a living?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a Quality Assistant for one of the larget law firms in the UK. Im an auditor, ID checker, I deal with client satisfaction, I deal with client complaints, Get new claims in (spare time job), I go to meetings with the people who run the firm to make sure everything is running smoothly and i make sure the weekly cakes get eaten :).

It's not a massivley stressful job at all and contrary to belief, the people who run the firm are extremly nice as i work with them everyday. If something comes up as urgent though it has to be done asap. Pannone LLP is a fantastic company to work for and we regularly get to the top 5 in the Sunday Times best companies to work for and we are always the best law firm to work for. Sunday Times Table

Bourkey

Im a clerical officer for north ayrshire council! - i deal with the contractors that do any works in a council house ... such as!

Central heating, Rewiring, Reroofing, Rerendering, Windows, Kitchens, Bathrooms.... and so on!

I send out the contractors to do the work and deal with any complaints/claims or any other matter that arise's whilest works being done in the house!

works kept going here.. we have alot of houses!