What do you do for a living?

Im interested to know what everyone does for a living?

I know we have some students, but I was wondering what the real workers do....LOL! As it seems like we have some rather intelligent people on the forum!

Im a customer service advisor. Borring!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I'm jobless, construction work always goes quiet at this time of the year. :p

Usually I just do labouring, it's not brilliant but it's definately better than working in a shop or something shit like that, and being CSCS qualified the money isn't bad for a piss easy job.

Soonish I want to do a machine driving course (diggers/mini diggers), the course is only ten days long and then you're a fully qualified machine driver... but it costs fucking £1500++

I qualified as an architectural technician in may, just when the construction industry was going bust here in Ireland.

Now I work as a trainee manager in a shop, thanx to having experience in retail while in college and school for the last 6 years.

Until this monday, I was working for Adult Social Services Finance for the Council, but have now moved to the Training & Development team within Adult Social Services, so am now responsible for getting people trained on how to use the council's computer system/database

(all temp work, but pays well)

Before did all the above I worked in the haulage industry for a year and a half

Worked for RBS Commercial Banking for two and a half years previous dealing with a customer base for 60+ commercial businesses with 10m -25m turnover.. currently working for Honda as a Bike Sales Executive for last 3 months lol.. yes it all went abit wrong! lol

im a vehicle stripper for a company that builds cars with wheelchair access (training to build the cars aswell atm)

part time barstaff and just lined myself up a few jobs helping a mate who does sound and lighting engineering for shows, first job is for the sugababes on the 21st :)