Norwegian Ep91, TD04, 285whp, 321nM. Alive again!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome project mate!! Let me know what you reckon to the Feredo pads, looking for a replacement for my yellowstuffs for my WMS kit :)

Yellow's not up to it?

And I think this is my favourite EP91 of all time...

Looks like I'm going 4e on first trackday. Don't have enough time to finish everything and get it mapped before season starts so will use last years setup. Hopefully first trackday will be 25. may.

• 2 weeks later...

Car is up running again with 4e still in. Left to do before first track day is, 4 point harness, interior trim and cage.

Some more pictures of the daily driver

110_6764.jpg

110_6823.jpg

110_6840.jpg

110_6899.jpg

110_6917.jpg

110_6918.jpg

• 10 months later...

New year, new updates... Things are going slow. Not much have happened, put the 5e in, made exhaust manifold, just need to weld in a flexipipe on the wg. Had a plan to use LS3 MSD coils instead of the VAG ones, but the VAG ones looks the most clean. Build a catch tank with AN16 breather from sump. Mounted radiator in the rear.

Rear mount radiator. Will be air pipes through the rear side windows and fans under the radiator. Also a diffuser under to pull the hot air out
SEP_9606.jpg

SEP_9629.jpg

Dash display
SEP_9616.jpg

Put the upper mounts of the front coilovers on the top so I could lower the car more. Didn't get it low enough on original setup.
SEP_9633.jpg

Engine pics how it stands now
SEP_9635.jpg

SEP_9640.jpg

LS3 MSD coils
SEP_9638.jpg

Parts I ordered and waiting for:

Lexan windows all round except front windshield

AN20 radiator hoses

Also some pictures of my daily driver with some 9,75x18 xxr wheels, same thats on my Starlet..

013_9683.jpg

013_9677.jpg

013_9666.jpg

013_9655.jpg

013_9643.jpg

ahh thats not to bad. with the amount of effort and custom parts you have done i figured it would have been a mental amount of work lol. if i had half the skill you had with a welder id be happy lol

• 1 month later...