She is on the road! With pictures

Hi guys,

After 1 year, 8 months and 20 days of blood, sweat, tears and swearwords, my project is finally road legal!!

Took her for her VIC test today, and then straight for road tax. Obviously followed by a bath and a couple of pictures. :p

(Sorry about the quality, I did not know my phone camera was so bad!)

Also, I just tested some eyelids to see how they look. What do people think of them?

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277-1.jpg

DSC01289-1.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

The grey one is my brother's (the other one I painted)

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

As with every other project, she is still work in progress. There is a lot more to come, but for now, I am enjoying the N/A power. (On a side note, the performance from the mildly modded 4EFE is impressive, and that's coming from someone who had been driving a GT for the last two months!)

Mate I am so happy to see this on the road its unbelievable :p

Bet it gives you a grin from ear to ear to drive it legally :p

Makes everything so worth the effort in the end doesnt it

Theres 2 of the best looking EP's on UK's roads IMHO

Only crying out for FTE's now :p

Not a fan of those eyelids but I do like the other ones, cant remember which are which though!!

Congrats bro....now stand back and admire its been a hell of ride from the time ive been on this forum watching her going through the rough n tumble with you. Now its complete and legal enjoy it you have earned it :p

crackin to see mate, ive been following the project for the past year or so, and am really glad to see its on the road.

what it needs is some pro shots and a spoiler light, but as others have mentioned, not overly keen on the lids

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, truly appreciated. :p

congratulations idrees, now shees on the road you up for meetin half way at a prime location for a special meet for the select few cool ep crew?

that way i can do a feature on your car?

Scotland is on our cards for January :p me and my brother are looking to do a road trip. If you want something sooner, PM me where you want to meet and I'll let you know.

they are stunning!

may i ask what engine mods etc youve done?

Love the cars mate i really do,tastefull.

Glanza S inlet, Magnecore leads, full exhaust system and a Simota filter.

Congrats idrees!!

Must feel great to have your baby all grown up and on the road!! Looks really great, the colour, the carbon everything!

Both cars looks very good tbh!!

This screams EP FEATURE!!

Yayyyyy!! I am so happy to see it road worthy!

It looks so nice and I think you should be really proud of yourself for all the hard work you have done to it!

As I have mentioned before, you have a really good knack for spraying and it looks great!!