• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather save for the proper ones.

It also annoys me when you see a really nice high powered Skyline or something with Rota's, why skimp out on such a small amount (in comparison to the car) for some fake jobbies.

No love from me!

My opinion,

You like them and are in a rush for cheap, new look wheels?...get them everyone in the world knows the score with them and how they break on track, they can be broke on the road too in certain situations.

Not in a rush, but would have wanted a copied design in rota from the big brands?.....shop around the wheels dont need to come off jap auctions (albeit there may have be good deals had in the past no trader is willing to bring them in due the yen-pound issue) theres loads of cheap stuff out there, Go on to other forums who have the same fitment of wheel and have a look around, even ebay may have some decent wheels they just have to be found.

My 2 pence... :)

To be fair the pics of the rotas up a bit look as if they've been smashed into a curb, don't see how a wheel would come apart like that.

Not got rotas but there nice wheels, held them and there pretty light.

They have to pass regulations to be legal i'm sure so if u like them go for them. :)

Have you seen Tucka's Glanza on TGTT.com? He has these on and it looks awesome!

cheers man, but my rims aint rota blue, i resprayed them in a one off blue my friend made up for me, the orginal rota blue is very dark and not very nice imo

just to add ive had my gt3s for bit longer than 3years and aint had no probs with them! and still look mint!

P1020005.jpg

i think it all boils down to money. as previously stated, i think it seems a bit pointless someone spending big money on a car and then getting 'copy' wheels... they do look nice, and have that jdm look, but i too am skeptical on how well theyre made... if its a road car that you're using for a bit of fun then great, but if you intend on going on a few trackdays then i'd personally go for genuine's.

i do like rotas i have the gt3 type.......well 3 of them now having to get another i think they look nice, like whats been said cheap and cheerfull!

lol anyone got a spare on they dont want lmao!

cheers man, but my rims aint rota blue, i resprayed them in a one off blue my friend made up for me, the orginal rota blue is very dark and not very nice imo

just to add ive had my gt3s for bit longer than 3years and aint had no probs with them! and still look mint!

P1020005.jpg

That Blue looks ace. I'm getting some in the original Rota blue and I know what you mean, they look abit... dull. Might paint them yellow. Or just sell them!