• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rota!!! Good wheels... Look awesome and everyones aware they are a replica rim company!!! More than happy with the sets i've had and just for the negative people who think that expensive wheels never break...

I had a set of Genuine BBS 3pc split rims costing as much as a set of Genuine Rays and i cracked the Rim and the main body of the wheel going about 10 mph over a really quite small sleeping police man! They where 15" with a 45 profile.... What does that say???

All rims no matter what will and do have failures...

Inovit's quality as well as ability to replicate is SHOCKINGLY BAD and what about a company like WOLFRACE???..... How about a a trade price per 17" wheel starting at £19.99 because that'll be a quality wheel won't it!!!!

Rota's are what they are... in my experience they are a very good product!!!

Sam

I think its just that pic Sparky, and the centre cap difference. Otherwise they look a good rep. I wanna see more pics of them, fitted to cars etc!

idrees dont make it out as if its pic, they are just a ugly wheel :lol:

i personally cant stand them.. people say not had a problem etc etc which i can appreciate if you dont have a crash.. otherwise the pics already posted explain everything, they are made cheap and look what happens when you hit a kerb.. = fail.

at the end of the day you buy rota's if you cant afford the real rims...

That is soooo untrue mate. I've just ordered Rotas, and I certainly can afford real rims Si. :lol:

I've got them just because I want Rotas!

idrees no!!! lol. but surely you would get the originals if you could?!...

but that is surely rota's market, for people who cant afford the real rim or cant be bothered with the hassle of getting them..

i persoanlly cant stand copies of anything..

of course u could always do the sensible thing and u know....NOT hit the bloody kerb in which case Rotas would be just as safe as anything chuffin else. so that argument fails right there.

i priced the Auto X's with Toby a while back and they worked out alot dearer than wot SiCaln paid for his Weds. Fair enough new for new they are cheaper, thats the whole point. Of course by that same token then people only buy Epiphones because they cant afford Gibsons, LTDs because they cant afford custom ESPs and RELATIVELY nippy little jap hatchbacks because they cant afford cars with real performance like a Ferrai or a Lambo or a new GTR, same argument when u think about it and still as meaningless.

Phil.

i personally cant stand them.. people say not had a problem etc etc which i can appreciate if you dont have a crash.. otherwise the pics already posted explain everything, they are made cheap and look what happens when you hit a kerb.. = fail.

they are fine if you dont have a crash? who buys wheels to smash them into a curb? thats like saying "them new i phones are rubbish because if you throw them on the floor they break" or "E-manage is shit because if you stab a screw driver straight threw if it stops working"

sort your self out

they are good wheels for what they cost and what they will be used for

chill out a bit peeps.

this thread was always going to turn out to be very opinionated, and either way you look at it, there is no right or wrong answer. everyone is different, and everyones experiences will differ. so lets keep it friendly guys B)

hello kierz B):ph34r::p

and no you tit, you dont mean to crash deliberately do you you no0b.. your reply was completely out of context as usual

its as though you been smoking some green

phillipino wheels ftmfl

i take it you have rota's as youve gone up in arms lmao