Sparkys EP82 quadlight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Engine bills are painful ain't they Sparks :)

Glad to see everything is still in the pipeline bro.

I'll be back with a well overdue :D update soon as well.

Keep it up!

Joz

p.s There are some serious hotties up your way (uksc gf thread), something in the damn water??? :D

I really wish I broke it now :D

Oh well I'll get it back and wont be able to drive it for a while, gonna be saving like mad to pay it off!! :D

LOL when you know, got nothing better to do these days than stay in and hit on girls :)

you wont say that when your on a track in her again :) well worth the pennies, and as a heads up prosport oil pressure guage is wank, sender is a cheap shitty thing that spikes a fair bit doesnt give the most acurate reading bud, try tims guages same sort of price but ten times the quality :D x

My Defi's used to do it :(

Cheers James I will be in touch mate :(

Car should be ready by the weekend but I wont be able to pick it up for a few weeks, boo hoo :o

Well guys the car is running again :rolleyes:

Rick just needs to put a few miles on it drop the oil and coolant and finish mapping it.

Should be picking it up in 2 or 3 weeks so I can save some money, but I am tempted to pick it up the weekend of TOTB so I can go straight there for a look :p

EDIT- TOTB is this weekend so thats out the window :D

• 2 weeks later...

Heh heh, looking forward to it, glad the car is working again. Was it an expensive repair to fix the piston and rings? what turbo pressure did you settle on in the end?

I take it not 1.4!

Glad you kept it in the end. Can't wait to see you ripping up the track again :D

UPDATE :)

The car is ready to be picked up :D

She's running 1.2bar of boost, Ricky wasnt entirely happy with the midrange pick up and said its a bit laggier than he would like but there seems to be a problem with my Apexi boost solenoid so I will look into it when I have the car back, bt at least its fine and still goes well.

So now I am just waiting on PayPal to confirm my card so I can pay for it!! Cannot wait to pick it up!!

Ah good news :) I seen the link on the website for Sparky :D, i guess thats you lol

What brake did it end up making in the end, must be pritty good running 1.2bar.

UPDATE :D

The car is ready to be picked up :D

She's running 1.2bar of boost, Ricky wasnt entirely happy with the midrange pick up and said its a bit laggier than he would like but there seems to be a problem with my Apexi boost solenoid so I will look into it when I have the car back, bt at least its fine and still goes well.

So now I am just waiting on PayPal to confirm my card so I can pay for it!! Cannot wait to pick it up!!

Haha you know you wanted to buy me :D

I dunno Im taking it to GotBoost when I can, should be somewhere between 230-250 I imagine?

Aslong as its around 200whp I will be happy :)