Sparkys EP82 quadlight

Hopefully you'll keep it pal, was thinking of breaking mine today, all hard work, late nights, money, arguments, everything gets to much at some point, hope it all goes well pal, I'm near to rickys and have some spare piston and rings if u need mate

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE :(

This little lot is on its way to Ricky's as we speak, also ordered brand new OEM piston rings to his address so hopefully I will be having the Starlet back by next weekend :(

268234_2220393078258_1500621132_32408406_6562589_n.jpg

Also start a job tomorrow so thats the money situation hopefully sorted, happy fucking days.

Cant wait to have my baby back, gonna treat her to LLandow open pit lane trackday on the 30th all going well :(

Cheers mate :)

in work I cant stop thinking what I want to buy next :D I am stopping spending on this altogether soon, just going to enjoy it and try and save some money.

Last few items I want are indiglo dials (fed up of the 115mph fascia) and prosport oil temp and pressure gauges.

Also need a full dash cluster if anyone has one, my speedo connector was bodged by the previous owner so may as well change the whole thing when I get some indiglo's,