4EFE Exhaust Manifold Possible Group Buy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these going to be tuned to length +bhp items or just make and see items. £200+ is abit much to pay for 4 pipes from the head to mate to the standard union an downpipe. Will the proatype be rolling roaded first??

I'd take one

Hello,

Sorry for the slow replies i've been really busy as of late.

I only checked this thread as i was pointed to it :p

Anyway, whoever has a stock manifold PM me i'l arrange to get it collected.

The first manifold will then be made, i'll then show pic's etc. I use simulation software when designing n/a manifolds, and know what works and what doesn't.

I'll be honest and say i won't have time to rolling road test the manifold, as I don't have a n/a starlet. I'm confident it will give the biggest gains over the widest possible rev range over the current competition i've seen.

If some people intend to use them on highly modified cars then i could tune them slightly different to 1 intended for a fairly stock application.

Obviously for best gains supporting modifications will be required.

Brilliant, im not sure how others feel about parting with $200 odd without seeing prooven power gains.

I however will be willing to use my car as a demo for the mani. what i meen by that if starbus if up for it, i coud buy a mani and have it fitted, do a RR run and see what the difference is. I would however want some sort of refund/exchange if the mani fails to perform.

Regards

Mitch

Brilliant, im not sure how others feel about parting with $200 odd without seeing prooven power gains.

I however will be willing to use my car as a demo for the mani. what i meen by that if starbus if up for it, i coud buy a mani and have it fitted, do a RR run and see what the difference is. I would however want some sort of refund/exchange if the mani fails to perform.

Regards

Mitch

Sounds fair to me. Would have to do the dyno run as an actual before and after though as a comparison to both.

• 5 weeks later...