is this just me !

i had it so bad in my old polo. since getting my glanza I've had a few but they know they dont stand a chance so i let them crack on, HOWEVER if they get too close for comfort, i tend to either tap the brakes a few times n watch them shit themselves, or i just floor it n watch them get smaller n smaller in my rear view mirror LOL

i fucking hate it... it happens all the time to me.

i should just paint the fucker in red oxide and stick some steelies on it an maybe they'll leave me the fuck alone.

i just let them get on with it... ive got nothing to prove to a 1.1 saxo.

they always rag past me thinking theyre winning some kind of race lol

I never get it.....just ignore them, let them pass as said the V guys dont have anything to prove to the little shitbox owners. lol dont race them if they are clever enough to use google they`ll find out about our little beasts :lol:

I dont mind someone sitting up my arse.. as long as its something worth putting the foot down for!!!

I dont shoe it for any pugs.. renaults.. or fiats unless its a coupe. i only race when its worth putting the foot down just to prove ill horse them

if not i dont hammer the breaks cus you an idiot if you do.. allowing some guy smash the back of your baby... i just slow RIGHT down (not breaking hard) to about 10 mph... like in a 40 or 30 drive like that till they decide to back off..

I dont mind someone sitting up my arse.. as long as its something worth putting the foot down for!!!

I dont shoe it for any pugs.. renaults.. or fiats unless its a coupe. i only race when its worth putting the foot down just to prove ill horse them

Ditto.

Although, Id like a go against a 306 gti-6. My V's fairly standard tho (145bhp). Ive had a go with a celica the other day that was done in that garish red and orange with purge kit etc...was almost disapointed how quick he disapeared in the mirror lol lots of roundabouts for me to overtake on tho :lol:

Oz

I find slowing right down really pisses them off and they either get closer so i go slower or they shoot off like a tit only to slam on the brakes behind the next car up the road, i then find high beam and 6" off their bumper kinda gets the point accross :lol:

I find slowing right down really pisses them off and they either get closer so i go slower or they shoot off like a tit only to slam on the brakes behind the next car up the road, i then find high beam and 6" off their bumper kinda gets the point accross :lol:

x2!!

Ditto.

Although, Id like a go against a 306 gti-6. My V's fairly standard tho (145bhp). Ive had a go with a celica the other day that was done in that garish red and orange with purge kit etc...was almost disapointed how quick he disapeared in the mirror lol lots of roundabouts for me to overtake on tho :lol:

Oz

A Glanza would muller a 306 GTI-6.

They have over 160bhp but weigh over 1200kg... 0-60 is definately slower than a standard V.

Mate!

Just plod at like 10mph under the speed limit they'll soon rag it past you before their car explodes.

:lol:

thats exactly what my mum does, someone tanks up behind - she crawls along at 25 in a 30 :(

just tap the brake pedal enough to engage the lights - theres a small point between the brakes being engaged - use that all the time, they will soon back off

A Glanza would muller a 306 GTI-6.

They have over 160bhp but weigh over 1200kg... 0-60 is definately slower than a standard V.

Good to know!

Still be fun to watch one dissapear!

Before this I had a pug 106 (not GTI) with a vtr engine, custom made induction/cool air intake/ custom exhaust/ custom remap et etc, and its not even funny how much faster this car is. My pug ate VTS/ 106 gti's for breakfast, so i just dont bother with those kinds of cars in this.

Oz

I do the same as most, Slow right down. I have a road near mine thats got a set of lights and after the lights it goes in to 1 lane and i tend to get a lot of people in the slow lane not letting me tuck in. Most the time i end up forcing my way in so i don't get mashed by a lorry coming the other way and then sit at 30 just to prove a point as they were in such a rush to not let me in!

I also can't stand people getting to lights with 2 lanes and sitting in the fast lane and going slow! Thats a real pet hate and i have several times been naughty and gone across the cross hatching round them!

Oh and Gti-6's a mate fo my boyfriends had one the was remapped and cammed and it seriously went some, my boyfriends starlet stayed with it untill it hit the restrictor then it went past.