• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lot guys, exterior and interior is finally getting up to my standards :thumbsup:

offcourse i will be needing to up the power a bit to match th looks, sticking to my ct9 as long as possible, if(when) it goes poof i will get an hybrid. In the meantime its gonna be a zisco mani and sps decat and keeping an eye out for a aftermarket ECU. Further more i am gonna change the hotpipe route on the fmic as its simply silly as it is. how i hear you think? the great Bildo sorted me out with that...

items received:

Foto113.jpg

Glad to see you got the pipe without any issues mate. I had got worried because I had done a guess on the measurements of the parcel as they don't care when you send to another UK address. I then saw a tracking update which said the parcel had gone to be measured!

I hope it sorts out your problem with the crap piping route mate!

Many thanks Bildo, great doing business with you!

packaging was good, and the item looks the dogs. can't wait to get it fitted.

Hello kevin where did you get that intercooler pipe if you dont mind me asking

I've got the same intercooler as you and the pipe work is like spaghetti junction

:thumbsup: cheers micky

Many thanks Bildo, great doing business with you!

packaging was good, and the item looks the dogs. can't wait to get it fitted.

It's a pleasure mate, glad it got there, was quick too!

Give it a quick metal polish before you fit it, it looks the nuts! :)

Hello kevin where did you get that intercooler pipe if you dont mind me asking

I've got the same intercooler as you and the pipe work is like spaghetti junction

:thumbsup: cheers micky

He got it from me mate, it wouldn't fit with my hybrid turbo I got so I had to get the HDi piping instead, that was from the WEPR kit.

It was a Tong's hybrid, I've had a weird problem with it rotating though which no-one seems to have nay idea what's causing it. I'm pretty sure there are other people out there running the Tong's and a hybrid though.

It's also not very convenient for putting a front mounted air filter on, its not impossible just not as easy as the other kits. (Requires slight trimming to the edges of the rad.)

• 4 months later...

update time,

been gathering parts for ages now, even selling new parts for other ones etc etc etc

after being busy with the exterior and interior for a while all the next mods are gonna be performance wise.

So far i gathered:

WEPR manifold

Foto144.jpg

HKS actuator

SPS braced decat

and i just received this:

Foto158.jpg

Jperformance full exhaust system :)

so first i am gonna MOT it, and then its major modding time.

Should see some good improvements with these mods me thinks ;)

Oh yeah i got a REALLY good deal on a brandnew set of rims+wheels, 15 inch and i fitted them already, look rather good i must say:

Foto155.jpg

No i haven't sold my blackracing, i am gonna refurb them and maybe give them the same colour as these

thanks micky,

should free up some power i think, i am aiming for 180 at the fly.

But mostly hope it will give me better response, and i think that will surely be.

To really make use of these mods i will need to get a different ECU, but moneywise i got other priorities at the moment.

Looking at buying an apartment with my gf, so thats the main thing now.

for some reason, they look bigger then 15 inch, i think its because the spokes go all the way to the tire. really happy with them.

Do i need to put the car on a bridge to install the exhaust or could it be possible to do it on the street with jackstands?

hehe no probs, i DID NOT SELL the Black Racings!

i just got a really really really good deal on these.

I am gonna refurb the blackracings, give them a other colour, i think gunmetal like these and smack on some really good tires.

i got all the time now cause i am rolling on these babies now, these are gonna become my winterset eventually.