• 2 months later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started her up today for the first time in a few months, mainly to plug in the air compressor so I could blow up the tyre with the slow leak, and she fired up first turn of the key, very happy with that.

Took a couple of pics to show her sorry state, will get them up tomorrow

Mate I would love to get it all washed polished and waxed but I don't have anywhere to put her under cover so she sits out the whole time at the min. She was all done back in May and only done a few hundred mile since then so should be ok, good wash would help.

Marc thats why I still have her, that rear end, though the exhaust needs sorted to help the looks. You see ID has the Ducktails for the GTs?

• 4 months later...

Anytime bro.

Doesn't do too bad does it lol, did put it to the test at the top of the hill on way back lol.

Jay, its nice to have it running again, got a few wee bits to do. You got any breakers coming in?

No shocks worth selling unfortunately. Would have a poorly pair of genuine TOMS skirts in the corner of the garage though. They need a serious bit of attention so would be quite cheap. I shall put your 'dibs' on them until you can send a delegate to inspect them.

I'm rocking standard shocks and springs so kinda rolly lol. Got two brand new rear shocks but want to have 1 set with lowered suspension and one standard.

Hmmmmm can you pm me some pics and prices please mate