• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get some photos of them. They are Jamie's and I'm selling on his behalf as he's all over the shop with the Navy atm. Once I've seen them and got photos ill have a better idea of price. Also got optional spats as well.

Since when did you do all of this!? Livesports lip, duck spoiler, whaaaatt!

Brilliant to see how it's moved along, any more plans for her in the near future? Also, optional door pods ftw! The mesh on mine seem to be a bit squashed in, and need repraying black at some point.

Cheers Bluebear, the rear has been like that for just over a year now and the lip about a year and a half lol.

Few more tricks up my sleeve for her but most of time and any spare money (whatever that is) is going on starscream at the minute.

Door pods are sitting up stairs awaiting time and wiring really

Cheers

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, no pics as its pissing down at the min, finally got the door cards on and wired up, sounding sweet, though sub has been playing up, think its the phono leads, and did a bit of painting under the bonnet :ph34r:

Still got a bit or two kicking about to add but all in good time

They look and sound great, so nice to have door cards again after 5 months lol

Ill maybe nic them, think its cause i joined mine to a short set and the joins have got a bit moist, bit of sandpaper and maybe ok

No no top mount bolts but in talks about new silicone tubing for top mount.

Yes paint is interesting

• 2 months later...

Not much of an update, the GT is once again off the roads (unsure of her future), she has a few niggly problems which need sorted but I need my own place garage garden etc etc to sort her, so unfortunately no JAE for her this year.

I do have a replacement daily driver but not Jap and diesel haha