• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the replies all, its coming on nicely.

Was down at the costa today for a health check and actuator change to give me back high boost.

Health check came back spot on, good thing too as the car and I are on the road next week.

Actuator change didnt quite return the spoils we were after but I have my high boost back and the next trip to the costa, whenever that maybe, should be better.

Once its all cleaned up more pics will be taken

Mark

Yes was 100% a worthwhile trip bro fear not.

You and me both Jay, she just wanted to be unique lol.

Yeah Im very happy with the way the car is looking, front splitter is just perfect.

You will be glad to hear alan is checking the exhaust out on wed night and the CV is being done Fri morning.

Cant wait to see the pics too, was a rare moment.

Thanks mate, and sorry to disappoint you but I will be back haha ;)

• 4 months later...

Been a bit quiet lately, GT has been parked up again for just over a month and the battery has died but there is light a head.

Door bars are finally bolted in at top, need new bolts though, new rear fog light has arrived after the other one decided it didnt want to be there anymore, new rubbers for the exhaust are ordered and at the end of the month a change of wheels should be happening then its time for tax and mot and use.

Mostly be used by michele probably as its only going to be travelling less than 14miles 3 or 4 days a week to her work.

Also picking up snow tyres at end of month, no doubt need them soon enough

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick update on the motor, had a bit of time today so got round to some oem goodness, not fitted yet as dont have wires ran

IMAG0287.jpg

Also, she is rolling on some speedlines at the min, courtesy of Phil as he dont need them at present (sorry about crappy pics)

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg