• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Sparky.

Thanks Jay. Yeah they will certainly keep me in tight, maybe too tight with the full 6point, hoping they lower me a bit in the car so I feel more "in it" rather than "on it"

this motor is in absolute bits right now, and i do mean bits, the engine bay is damn near devoid of anything mechanical save for the block!!!!

however, when it does come back to terrorise the roads, it should be ten times better than when mark took it off!

new wheels, an all over up-grade-service including sparks, leads etc etc, buckets, 6 point Sabelts, Sard boost gauge, some colour coding, and whatever bargins we pick up between now and then. I wanted to leave the interior standard as it is truly mint, but those seats are just too immense to let go to waste and should compliment the car very, very well i feel. also, the harnesses were something of a surprise, came outta the blue, but hott-dog i'm pleased with them babies, real bargin there bro! its not what u know, its who u know! :wub: ;) I have NO DOUBT there will be further parts gathered for this before it hits the road again, the pile of parts sittin in the car is shockin! reminds me of how my room used to look back in the day when i had the skirts and spoiler on my bed everyday!!!!

I am also keepin my eyes peeled for goodies for this, and am infact, a terrible, terrible influence on my younger sibling.

Phil.

Cheers Liam, I would really recommend them, great seat.

Thanks bro, it really will be different when it goes back on the roads, it still doesn't want to let go of things though, getting the bits out of the engine bay is proving difficult and time consuming, good thing im in no rush, yet.

Yes there will be more parts arriving for it before long hopefully, ok now i want it on the roads :wub:

Hmmmmm dont quite know how to take that, lets see....... Ah I know, GT's are seen as older cars, but are also seen as the better chassis and driven by the smart people with good taste, there we go :wub:

Some fucking space cadet was working on my car before I got it and they have managed to round off the back bolt that holds the oil feed to the turbo, honestly, what kinda of morons are there out there :harhar: :) :)

If i find out it was you, next time im down Im gona round off a lot of your bolts when your not looking :p

Cheers for that mate, yeah aircon still there, wondered what that big thing was dripping oil onto my face the other day.

Well guess there is no time like the present, look out for more swearing

• 4 weeks later...

Not much to report, havent lost the plot and sold it, well not yet anyway.

Nice stock wheels are on, shiny discs behind filling the gap.

Got a manifold off Steve GT, mine was cracked, so gona port that out a bit soon,

DSC_0186.jpg

Got a TD cooling panel

DSC_0187-1.jpg

Far too shiny, that had to go :D

DSC_0188-1.jpg

And picked up a Sard R2D2, just for shits and giggles

DSC_0189.jpg

Cheers chaps, yeah its getting there, slowly but surely, be a while yet before its on the roads, will be worth it though, rolling stockers (ish)

Yes Idrees, they are on and look great, just a tad bigger than OEM, what the factory should have done

looking good now dude its getting there, i almost picked up a pair of seats like your red 1s but only in black today for free, but the guy my mate bought the car put the standard interior back in the car after he had agreed to take it with the seats in and he was gunna give me them and put the stock 1s in himself but the blokle tried to sell them separately bloody git lol

• 1 month later...

work is progressing at a nice solid un-hurried pace.

today, we told Honda what we thought of them:

DSC_0003.jpg

nice and subtle against the OEM silver tint:

DSC_0004.jpg

also, matching Tuning Development details on the bonnet bulge:

DSC_0005.jpg

gotta say, MASSIVE thank-you to LukEP for the VTEC decals! the quality is outstanding! couldnt be happier with them! top man!

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Well the GT has been off the road, and a non runner, engine hasnt turned, for just over 6 months and if you dont like that I have two words for you.........

ITS ALIVE :thumbsup: Fuck yeah.

First turn of the key and away she went, next up test drive then legalities

Mark

work is progressing at a nice solid un-hurried pace.

today, we told Honda what we thought of them:

DSC_0003.jpg

nice and subtle against the OEM silver tint:

DSC_0004.jpg

also, matching Tuning Development details on the bonnet bulge:

DSC_0005.jpg

gotta say, MASSIVE thank-you to LukEP for the VTEC decals! the quality is outstanding! couldnt be happier with them! top man!

Phil.

Sweet ride an dont matter how long it takes as long as you get there!!

Nice to see some one with the same tints as in my V as i have not seen another one the same, it feels like mesh from the inside of the car, :thumbsup: