• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Winter wheels.

please excuse the fact that its higher than a tractor, we are in the process of arranging to fix that issue ASAP!!!!!

also, two different colours was my idea, so if u dont like it, blame me, not mark. I was trying to get that crazy JDM look goin on. i think it'll look better when she's lowered. nor are they as bright and in-your-face as the flash has made them look, silly flash!

DSC_0002-2.jpg

Phil

Cheers for the up-date Phil, im a bit slow these days.

That is how the car actually sits at the min, no shop involved.

It has crossed my mind to that sparky but someone up there says nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

Cheers

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK I know i was supposed to get pics but snow land, so i put the steels on the front with snow tires, brilliant fun, Phil stole the red titans, and a pot hole munched my front splitter so mark has been a bit pissed to say the least, maybe get a bum pic up lol.

Brakes are on the way out and she has a bit of running around to do before they get changed, including a weekend is Scotland.

On top of this tax insurance and mot all run out at the end of month so she will be parked up under the shed, better be done :lol: , and some work carried out.

mark