• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the comments guys, really happy to hear it roar again, forgot how much I missed it.

One tiny problem and thats the power steering pump, oh and a few random bolts :thumbsup:

The windows are great, so ugly they work.

Will get it out soon and washed and polished and pictured.

Cheers for your help Phil, its great to be back

Cheers

mark

Well the wonderful wizard appeared to-day, sorted the power steering and all was good,

Till i took it down the road, think the drivers track rod has gone, nout major tho.

Onwards and upwards, seats and harness to be sorted to-morrow all being well.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Update

This sexy OEM prick is back on the roads and hott damn i'm impressed with the rather unique direction Mark has taken this project, you can definitely see Jay's influence in this one!!!!! time for some picture updating i feel!!!

Can you say OEM?? OEM 14" wheels (because 14s are for winners!), OEM mesh tints, yaris wiper, Toms spats, OEM decals removed, VTEC decals added:

DSC_0006.jpg

Bit of a transformation in this bay eh! RX7 baby!

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Can you say...SARD??? SARD pipe (don't see many of these!) and SARD R2D2

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Front end, lowered all round on Potenza set up:

DSC_0009-1.jpg

Bucket Seats and 6 point harnesses now fitted! SARD boost gauge lurking in the corner.

DSC_0010.jpg

Cobra Daytonas and Sabelt harnesses with EP85 armrest!!!!! comfort defined!

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Some subtle metallic black paint detailing inside, head unit and steering wheel:

DSC_0012.jpg

There is a Zisco c-pillar bar behind that mesh tint...somewhere! yaris wiper from my car.

DSC_0013.jpg

Now with ICE ICE BABY!!!! but sans backseats!!!!! good formula that!!!! :p ;) 3 point OEM rear strut now fitted too!

DSC_0014.jpg

and the overall interior effect, me likey:

DSC_0015.jpg

Further plans are, of course, always afoot! but very very pleased with how she sits right now!

Phil.

Thanks for all the comments folks and thanks Phil for up-dating this, dont get much of a chance at the min.

Im right and happy with how it has turned out and how its performing, few things still on ther list of what i would like to do but havent got an order yet as to whats 1st.

Seats are comfy as hell and was actually the colour of the belts i was unsure of and not the seats but think madly it all works.

RX7 ic still has to be straightened but had to be put on for cooling reasons.

Cheers

• 3 months later...

168241_185083908187013_100000562159281_585557_6127898_n.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, took me long enough to be out at night and get a good pic of it.

Still got to get the spoiler on and fix the front lip and get a pic of the OEM dash top tray

Got my Jayz garage b-pillar bars painted up

164799_185080698187334_100000562159281_585536_2764123_n.jpg

ZEP reverse Scoop

168178_185071881521549_100000562159281_585495_582310_n.jpg

166377_185071914854879_100000562159281_585496_2444274_n.jpg

Can only mean one thing :thumbsup: ............................

Thanks chaps.

Sorry sparky no can do, its still a work in progress, gotta take the scoop back off for a bit.

Ryan, gotta get the spoiler on and the front splitter sorted, plus the cooler, oh and theres something in the post lol

Im sure she will come across something to replace it with

Mark

yeah, ive found a carbon reverse scoop that she may be buying if she wants it, i dont have the option of changing mine any more :/ but im the only sod i know with a bonnet like mine :thumbsup:

loving the hot pink-ness too :lol:

where did the door bars come from?