• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well after weeks of sorting out my tropical fish room before the cooler weather arrives i finally got round to doing a few jobs on the Glanza this weekend

Clear front Indicators

Rear Wiper Removed

Lowered 40mm

100_1728.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1731.jpg

100_1729.jpg

Jim

cheers for the comments mate

i Keep Central american Cichlids, i have 12 tanks currently and 1 more at least on the way, most of them are 4ft tanks new one is 7.5ft, most of my fish are either mexican or nigaraguan based such as my Salvini, friedrichstalli, breeding pair of Affin fire mouths, trimac , also a 12" Jaguar to name a few, have got a snake head for something a little different too.

Jim

Liam - Get. out. now!

how very dare u!!! that TRD "THING" is an OEM TRD decal OPTION. OEM option = SEX!!!!!

im so disappointed in you right now liam!

i think its awesome, and i think it works ESPECIALLY well on the silver of the car!!!!

in fact, i would fit that to my car! hell yes i would!

lookin good jim! keep up the great work!

Phil.

Liam - Get. out. now!

how very dare you!!! that TRD "THING" is an OEM TRD decal OPTION. OEM option = SEX!!!!!

im so disappointed in you right now liam!

i think its awesome, and i think it works ESPECIALLY well on the silver of the car!!!!

in fact, i would fit that to my car! hell yes i would!

lookin good jim! keep up the great work!

Phil.

:):):p:p I FAIL!!!!!

Loving the stance on it now, Told you not to take the stickers off before (I'm in Phils good books now!)

As for colour of the engine bay.. something different (as always for Jim).. a metallic pink of some kind? Like a more red/purply pink as such.. not PINK PINK..