98' Toyota Starlet SR

mate cars looking good, wind deflectors make a nice difference, i would spray the edge of the door and b-pillar black though it will make such a difference to the look, overall nice progress keep it up! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, and where bouts you mean lol?

Spent some money on her this week, got a strut brace coming and some sparco pedals, trying to source some Glanza seats but i think i have found some :)

Watch out for some updates :)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought you were going to get the gt seats hey hey.

dean means the bit between your rear window and the window frame, or you could go for the cheaper option and get some vinyl strips down there instead, wouldn't be able to tell the differance.

chanelle x

thought you were going to get the gt seats hey hey.

dean means the bit between your rear window and the window frame, or you could go for the cheaper option and get some vinyl strips down there instead, wouldn't be able to tell the differance.

chanelle x

Yeah i was but can't be bothered with the hassle of getting them in :thumbsup:

Ahh, i might just do that to :)

DONT get Glanza seats they are a waste of space :)

The GT seats would be worth the effort mate, sat in mine for the first time in ages the otherday and forgot how nice they are :thumbsup:

DONT get Glanza seats they are a waste of space :p

The GT seats would be worth the effort mate, sat in mine for the first time in ages the otherday and forgot how nice they are :p

Why ?

Im going to pick a pair up tomorrow :)

Sit in them before you buy them, trust me :p

About as supportive as a park bench :)

Lmao :p .

Well i brought a pair today (cheap :p), the bolster on the drivers side needs gluing first before i put them in, so should be in Monday :p

Also had some sparco pedals delivered to me so i will be fitting those tomorrow :p

• 2 weeks later...

Well i have good news and bad news.

Good news is that the Glanza seats are in and took only what 20 minutes to do so.

Bad news is we have snapped the head of the bolt on the front shock putting the strut brace :rolleyes:

So if anyone has a spare shock lying around please PM me!!

I will post some pictures up tomorrow or Sunday.

Luke.

lolololol....you havent taken your test...i passed about a month ago, and i haven't done any thing apart 4rm take da side grey ugly things 4rm my n/a starlet (green)

does anyone no how to get rid off the adisive strip it leaves behind??? helpp plzz, it looks stupid

Eraser wheel, when using keep it moving so it doesn`t build up heat......also make sure its the original paintwork on the car.

Best of luck you`ll have all the shit off within 10mins flat using this baby :rolleyes:

click

• 2 weeks later...