98' Toyota Starlet SR

very nice dude!

Phil.

Cheers sir :thumbsup:

Sorry I meant darker ones like these :p

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o7/tint...24082007256.jpg

What you planning on doing next by the way?

Ahh those, was gunna order some but i thought the ones i have suit it better, i will probably spray the outer doors black like the Glanza's.

Not sure whats on the list yet, still got a cone filter in the garage that needs fitting sometime. I need a job before i spend anymore money :D

Very clean dude!! What products did you use??

Cheers Liam, used meguiars car shampoo x2 washes, the dried with a shammy then used zymol wax :p

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will probably spray the outer doors black like the Glanza's.

Not sure whats on the list yet, still got a cone filter in the garage that needs fitting sometime. I need a job before i spend anymore money :thumbsup:

Ooh I'm planning on painting the door surrounds black too! :p

Your deflectors will look even sweeter once that's done!

Lol tell me about it! I've got a job interview soon so if that goes well, more bits for the Starbo hehee! :D

Oh, I just went from K&N panel to cone filter, it's soo much better!! I haven't even sorted a cold-feed out yet and I'm not getting heat soak, definitely quicker!..sounds niiice as well :p

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates, got the K&N air filter on, sounds much more aggressive and loves the high revs (though drinks up the petrol :D) and painted brakes and drums black because they were rusty as hell.

Found a slight problem though, the CV joint may be split on the passengers side not sure :D

Also found a nice screw in the drivers side wheel so thats in repair and picking it up tomorrow morning.

Pictures, probably tomorrow :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New wheels arrived last week sometime, having a nightmare with them. Rears, fit fine. Fronts? Pain in the fecking ass, the rim keeps rubbing against the calliper even with 6mm spacers on! Awaiting the spacers from the guy i brought them from, however im loving odd wheels, JDM y0!

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3852.JPG

IMG_3854.JPG

Also, excuse her being very dirty :lol:

Can I come and write "I wish my wife was as dirty as this car" on your car please?

Wheels aren't too bad.. screaming for a colour change though, something leary!

What colour are the speedlines going to be?

What wheel are they? Put 6mm spacers on the back aswell to bring the wheels out better. Looks nice tho.

Yeah was thinking that, ordered some more spacers of eGay so will see when they arrive.

Can I come and write "I wish my wife was as dirty as this car" on your car please?

Wheels aren't too bad.. screaming for a colour change though, something leary!

What colour are the speedlines going to be?

No, you will damage my paint work haha :p

Indeed they are, just on for the winter though :lol:

Speedlines are going same colour, OEM ftw.

Look nice mate, who did you buy them off? I think I almost bought them if they are the same ones that were for sale on TGTT.

Yeah there off TGTT, you almost did then didn't because you found some others lol

Not a fan of them tbh they jsut dont suit it

Each to their own Spark :lol:

They look pretty sweet buddy, one thing i would suggest is maybe getting some lower profile tyres on them though.

Will await pictures of all four being fitted though :D.

Aye, only on for the winter anyway lol :rolleyes:

Still not had a chance to sort out the front two wheels ;)