98' Toyota Starlet SR

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You pair FAIL. Glanza seats are clearly ironing boards :thumbsup::lol:

Agree with Sparky on this one, I prefer the look of GT seats.

The wind deflectors look good mate, where did you get them from? Also, have you taken the 'Toyota' sticker off the boot lid or just the SR one? If so how did you get it off, mine's going a bit minging but seems to be glued on with some military strength stuff haha.

You pair FAIL. Glanza seats are clearly ironing boards :thumbsup::D

No way mate, Glanza seats ftw!

Agree with Sparky on this one, I prefer the look of GT seats.

The wind deflectors look good mate, where did you get them from? Also, have you taken the 'Toyota' sticker off the boot lid or just the SR one? If so how did you get it off, mine's going a bit minging but seems to be glued on with some military strength stuff haha.

Cheers mate, the wind deflectors are genuine toyota ones, got them off here!

And yeah i took the SR and the Starlet sticker off cause they had mold and crap behind them, i just heated them up and they peeled off. Some glue was left so just got some WD40 and sprayed some on a cloth, rubbed straight off (also glass cleaner is good) then i just polished it :)

Must say your car is looking good love white starlets they really do stand out good luck with future mods.

Cheers mate, yeah hopefully more mods to come ! :D

4EFTE maybe... :lol:

Cheers mate, got it sorted, the SR badge was ok so just took the manky Toyota one off, looks good. Got a few wierd looks off people walking past as I was heating my car up with a pink hairdryer, lol!

The tow eye bars look really good aswell mate!

Cheers mate, got it sorted, the SR badge was ok so just took the manky Toyota one off, looks good. Got a few wierd looks off people walking past as I was heating my car up with a pink hairdryer, lol!

The tow eye bars look really good aswell mate!

Nice one, yeah i got a private drive so not many people walk past ^_^

Took the tow eye off for now, :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well a few days ago my cup holder turned up, broke and already been used even though it said it was new :). The bloke is refusing to refund me and says its not used, yet it blatantly is. Just going to report him to eBay stupid moron lol.

Should have my exhaust and air filter fitted this weekend, also rear seats are coming out!

Watch this space :thumbsup:

What a twat, yeah get him reported, falsely described.

Looking forward to pictures :D

Indeed, he just totally refused to listen to me and told me it was new... Its got marks on where its been put in and out lol :thumbsup:

Yeah when ive updated going to find a good spot for some photos :)

back seats and seat belts out to feck dude!!!!! and then get the floor all nicely polished up to really make the most of the paint!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Will do Mr.Phil :thumbsup:

She scares me how quick she is its unreal, i know ive only driven 2 cars but it pulls like a beast! My mates got a MK4 Golf 1.6 and it shits all over it lol!

Well a few days ago my cup holder turned up, broke and already been used even though it said it was new :thumbsup:. The bloke is refusing to refund me and says its not used, yet it blatantly is. Just going to report him to eBay stupid moron lol.

i bought one of these of ebay a few days ago too :)

not turned up yet though! damn ebay!