98' Toyota Starlet SR

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels are going to a new home so refurbing the speedlines is out the window for now, oh well will get them done soon :thumbsup:

Thinking about de-wiper'ing her as i never use the rear wiper, and looks horrible with it on in my opinion.

Been considering de-wipering my glanza, however im not sure what size grommet im after so let me know if u crack on with it luke! =]

Yeah will do mate, raining at the moment so will probably have a look at it over the weekend :thumbsup:

Luke, firstly.. i'd love to dip it in your avatar. Secondly, any luck with the dewiperage sonny?

So would i bud, so would i!

Nope didn't get a chance to :) Shitty weather and now its snowing so yeah.. lol

that avatar distracts me constantly! as does yours sparkdog! they are uber!

Phil.

x2,

The girl in luke's avatar looks so innocent in the face though, dirty bitch! part of the attraction!

Hope i havent left uksc up on my misses laptop for her to see this ;p fook

• 2 weeks later...

Rear strut brace is in, haven't tried it out yet, might go for a little spin to see if it handles any better, best do :D

Also debating whether to fit sub + amp, i have no box and I'm not doing a floor build.. May just end up selling them, as they do weigh a bit :D

Sweet, pics of the strut brace are needed buddy!!

Also dont do it with the sub and amp, i did it when i first started mate and i would never put it back in after having mine stripped. :D

Shall get some tomorrow bud :D

Yeah, i want to strip it out fully but mum and dad moan about not having back seats for lifts :D... Gunna put the sub+amp for saile i reckon, im happy with the 6x9's..

• 3 weeks later...
crappy pictures, bu ti nice update :)

you notice anything handling wise?

Yeah i know sorry lol.

Handling wise? Sure do notice a difference, can chuck it into the corners and wont roll like a bitch without one.

looks good. Disapointed i didnt get round to fitting it but glad it went to a good home lol :D

Aye it sure has, cheers again for it :o

strut looks good, hard to fit? as kevin said has anything changed handling wise?

Not hard to fit no, i didn't cut much of the plastic so more or less jammed it in but wont damage the plastic when i take it out ;)