• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has made a nice difference to be honest, though it could just be the noise thats making it feel quicker. although off the mark seems very quick.

i can now get my seats in and out in about 10mins, so i might keep it like this then if i need to give people a lift i can just bang the seats back in. really missing my sterio though. two components up front really sucks.

yeah, i know what you mean but theres a massive difference when you also had the 6x9s, amp and sub, but like they say you dont appreciate what you have got till you take it all out and stick it you bedroom. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

;) part 1 of my new goodies arrived today...........

:p part 2 not arrived yet..........

i will put pics up when i get the second item fitted to save me updating twice.

man i really should stop buying new parts but i cant help it.

stop buying new parts???

STOP BUYING NEW PARTS???????????????????????????

If i EVER hear u BLASPHEME like that agaiin young Keiran Wheelbarrows Inc will be cruisin round your way...AND NOT FOR A SOCIAL CALL!!!!

U have been duely and fairly warned young man!

Dont make me tell u twice!

Phil.

:):lol::lol::)

ok maybe i will keep buying parts, but a little cheaper than these were then, is that ok???, please say thats ok :( , the last thing i want is a visit from wheelbarrow inc.

i will heed the warning dudes, i will buy a new air freshener each week to keep the WB inc happy.

update time............

mmmmmmmmmmmm............jdm goodness. i have now fitted my zep racing c pillar bar and also my greddy rear brace. i love them, i think they look sweet plus i have seen a nice improvement in handling. heres some pics.

PHOT0006.jpg

PHOT0011.jpg

PHOT0009.jpg

PHOT0007.jpg

i would love to but they say do not remove, dont wanna screw them up. and also i sometimes have to put my seats back in to give lifts to people, taking the belts out would just give me another thing to bolt back in. i only have the belts like that to stop the rattaling, im trying to come up with a plan to make them look better.

i would love to but they say do not remove, dont wanna screw them up. and also i sometimes have to put my seats back in to give lifts to people, taking the belts out would just give me another thing to bolt back in. i only have the belts like that to stop the rattaling, im trying to come up with a plan to make them look better.

Looks, good I want a rear strut, but no budget and I'd need to find something that would fit around the sub, preferably without having to cut up the rear plastic

Also, make sure you but the seats back in for mot, otherwise it's a fail

Also, make sure you but the seats back in for mot, otherwise it's a fail

Mine went through MOT with no rear seats and the belts were left in :lol:

Looking good Keirz Im getting that C pillar bar and a ZEP 3 point rear brace soon :lol:

thanks people. i really want to do more to this now but i need to be realistic, i crave more power so i gotta stop spending to buy my new one in 3ish months time. well maybe some gt seats or something.

hopefully this car can be sold to either my bro, or an entusiastic member on here who can finish it off. will be up for sale soon i think once i get a good quote for glanza insurance. if a glanza is to expensive i may get a gt for a while.

on another note i may be getting the car on a rolling road on the 20th of may, just to see what sorted power the mods i have done have made. plus i just want to hear my car going balls out!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

decided to put my orange lenses back on and also made some running lights (winkers) pics to come when i get around to it. i love the result, what you think? only a quick pic hoping to do a good shoot soon.

Picture048-1.jpg