• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Update Keirz!

The wheels look sweet and unique, I like!!!

Also understand you getting better performance from the enclosed filter, I wouldnt mind having that system too, but I've already spent a left nut on various Apexi's lmao!!!

Can't wait til you get an up close & personal photo shoot of her!

Peace Out

Joz

p.s I'll be busy working in the background haha :huh:

So the lip of the rim is actually lime green :huh: i just thought it was a reflection of something as the lip is nice n shiny :lol:

Well the BMC airbox must be worth it if it gives a good gain in performance but i just dont like the way you have the cold air feed going over the mani

i know what you mean sparky, i dont like that either and was planning on moving the rad to the left to allow a better route avoiding the mani. its not as close to it as it looks in the pic and ive checked the the pipe doesnt heat up at all. i dont like the look of the pipe either but i dont have bonnet open much so its performance over looks for me.

i agree the old one looked better though mate.

some better pics from japfest

mine, my mates 200sx and my brothers civic

fronts.jpg

PHOT0024.jpg

PHOT0023.jpg

PHOT0022.jpg

PHOT0021-1.jpg

hadn't cleaned it but you cant really see the dirt in the pics.

what do you think i should do to it next as im stuck?

thanks for the comments. let us see the wheels when you get them on the civic mate. my bro has a eg6 civic and wants some jdm style rims.

i do want my mirrors colour coded but everyone tells me they cant do them unless i can complely dismantle them myself. and i cant figure it out as they are spring loaded inside. no screws or anything just springs dont want to pull just incase i break em. its because they cant spray the inside the hole where the mirror meets the base plate.

they are not standard mirrors otherwise it would be easy. they are k6 mirrors.

its the mirror head that they cant spray because they cant spray the bit in the alcove as they dont have an angle to get at. its hard to explain unless you can see it upclose. when you remove it off the base plate the mirror is still in two peices. its these two that need to be taken apart.

i like the way your mirrors are sprayed sicaln.

was you in a black sr mate. as i was paying i saw one come in. was an alright day. did you see that mug smash up his own skyline trying to get the best lap around the ring. he was gutted.

didn't get chance to clean it so it was not looking too good. i kinda like the sticker on front but i know its not to everybodys taste.

cheers enzo.

i bought this car to be different from the rest so now im gonna mod it that way.

was gonna de-spar my front grill. i assume it leaves triangle bits where it is cut so im a bit unsure.

well here they are.......

000_0045.jpg

000_0042.jpg

and the air filter. the over sized pipe is a wee bit extreme but it does the job well.

000_0046.jpg

what you reckon. the pics arent the best but planning on doing a decent photoshoot soon. maybe at donnington jap show on sat.

Car looks good mate,that air feed you have will go down the back of the rad and attach to the plastic stone guard in the middle at the bottom below the car.Thats where i got my cold air feed.

Car's looking good man, dark green starlets are dope! Loving the green sprayed sidestips too; was thinking of doing that to mine as apposed to taking them off. How much did that spray job cost you if you don't mind me asking? All i'd say it needs now is a spoiler and you'll be pimpin!

cheers mate. £80 for both sides, which is not bad at all really as they have done a good job. should be about the same at most sprayers. i prefered to do this as they are there for a reason and removal could leave you with a nice door shaped dint!

i wanted the whaletale style one that ive seen on a few glanzas but cant find it for sale anywhere. may get the glanza one on it in time. but im trying to curb my spending to buy a glanza.

thanks gaz. theres a thin line between different in a bad way and in a good way. im just trying to push the boundries. get some mixed looks when people see it, but those who dont like it dont bother me cuz they just dont understand.

Hey mate, just noticed you've got tinted windows! Could you post up a nice side on pic please so I can see what it looks like (as my starlet is green too!). Also - how dark are the tints and how much did they cost you? Cheers - James

got these two side on pics.

PHOT0020.jpg

PHOT0022.jpg

tinted windows look awsome on green ones mate. it cost me £120 from tint r in notts.

they are dark smoke on back window, medium on back sides and light smoke on fronts. i feel it looks better this way as it all blends in nicely and dont look like a van. i got told this set up is legal by the bloke at tint r. but dont hold me to that.

Yer man it looks cool, think that'll be one of the next things i do to mine. Are the tints good quality? Don't scratch? cause my mate got charged £160 for back and all 4 side windows so £120 sounds good!