• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.tintr.co.uk the phone numbers on there mate. i live about 5 minutes from it. not sure what the waiting list will be like. i got lucky, rang up at 12.00 and got in same day at 2.00 and was done in about an hour and half. but my mate had to wait 4 weeks! well worth it.

well i got mine done a year and a bit ago, so prices could have increased i guess. i would ring up and enquire mate. still 150 isnt to bad for the look it gives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

had a good polish and a bit more green under the bonnet. need a better camera cuz they arent the best pics.

let me know what you think.

JAPFEST009.jpg

JAPFEST008.jpg

JAPFEST006.jpg

mani should be on soon. dont know if i should do that green aswell of polish it up.

Nice one there mate the engine bay looks sweet now! What hoses did you use? Or did you just get some universal stuff then cut it to fit?

Keep up the good work, i would polish the mani or spray it a shiney silver (which would be easier than polishing!) - because maybe too much green would spoil the engine bay in my opinion?!

thanks for all the comments people.

they are just hose covers but i think they still look kinda cool.

i have got some thermotec heat reflective wrap so may cover the mani in that. prob wont do a great deal in lowering intake temps but every little helps. will look ok i think if i do a good job of wraping it. tried to do my current one but it was a pain in the arse to do without inlet mani off.

progress is slow now cuz im trying to save money but i still have a few more plans.

not as cool as your 3 spokes. i wanted something a bit more jdm so these suited me perfect.

didnt need to be heat proof as it doesnt get hot enough. the photo doesnt really do it justice to be honest. it looks better in the flesh.

sat depending on the weather. i think i can do it, but reading the fitting guide its making me unsure. there are things on there that i cant understand why they need doing, im sure il find out sat.