• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im loving them to be honest, ive been playing with doing it for a while but couldnt decide. the running lights look quite cool aswell, im just not sure on the legality.....

J18 RSA converted his indicators to side lights, I was/might do that aswell but i would keep them clear and put some xenon sidelights in there :ph34r:

Should be legal aslong as you have the inicators where the sidelights are meant to be :lol:

Never the less its looking good with orange lenses :lol:

• 1 month later...

hello all, not an update as such, just some pics which i have played about with. let me know what you think people.

thanks

keiran

raining.jpg

cctvcameraphotshop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

brought but not collected yet. lol. i collect it on the 28th of july because im off on holiday for a couple of weeks and cant pick it up. even then i cant drive it until the 24th of august due to insurance. i couldnt turn this one down thats why i brought it early. :( im very happy with it. now i aint got to worry about searching for one and can concentrate all my efforts on finding a good home for my n/a.

if whoever buys my car wants the wheels i will add some £££ on the price. if they want the car without them i will be using them on my new one, sorry dude.

if i was to sell them i would want close to what they are new as they are immaculate. not a scratch or scrape on them. they could be passsed off as brand new. im hoping whoever buys the car dont want them because they would look good on my new car too.

im gonna keep you all waiting to see the finished glanza. lets just say it is exactly what i was looking for. i couldnt have hoped to find one so right :p :angry: :angry: in my eyes its perfect :( it is completely untouched too. still has the warning flair.lol

its been a long wait, ive been saving for so long. still doesnt seem real yet until i pick it up and its on my drive, only then will i be very happy. ive got a bloody long drive to fetch it but its worth the travelling 100%.

cheers gaz. i just didnt quite get the lines across the screen right. cant really see them too well. but i already flattened the image so cant change it now. will have to start it from scratch again.

Shouldn't take long mate, practice makes perfect after all. And if you want to go deep have a search around for security cam images.

I think you done well though

Ive got an edited photo a bit like that light coming out of the black if you wanna see it lol, you just reminded me it was a wallpaper i quickly knocked up a while ago.

cool gaz. fire a pic up mate. what i did was created a paterned fill. but i made it 1x5 pixals top half black and bottom half white. then created a new layer and filled it in with my created fill. then blended the layers giving the horizontal screen lines effect. i should have done it 1x8 then the lines would be more visable. i will have another stab at it soon and try to nail it.

do you like my rain in the other pic? lol. shame the sky in the back isnt cloudy.

• 3 weeks later...

steve being the top man that he is met me about half way so only had like a 220 mile round trip to get it. no traffic at all so got a chance to give the glanza a bit of a test on the way home too. its a beast!!!

i honestly couldnt be happier with this car, and the price i payed i practically stole it. its immaculate in every sense of the word. it gotta be seen to be believed really. still has all the jap stickers, flair and real jap seat belt gripper things. front and rear splitters too. engine is running smooth, is boosting correctly and no smoke at all.

roll on the 24th.....................