Ryan-11's 342 whp, banzai mag featured glanza!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wee bit of an update,

MOT'd and Taxed, the engine has been ran in, its off the road again tho lol, just fitting the DTA ecu and racetech inlet, Ready for mapping on the 15th of May at performance hq. So hopefully it will be ready for Banzai @ crail.

Also got myself a duck spoiler, it will need painted tho, its got a wee crack in it.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well Done! 10th Most Powerful EP in the UK!

http://www.s314kba.co.uk/leaderboard/

Cheers Matt

Well i suppose i better update then lol,

Had the car down at performance hq for some mapping, I have to say Russ is a top lad, it made 282 bhp at the wheels and 237 ft lb torque at the wheels, at 1.7 bar, the exhaust is restriction it with it being only 2" at the start of the exhaust, wanted to go a bit higher with the boost but it kept spining the dyno so just left it at that lol

some bad new (as always lol) need a new crank sensor, should have one for the weekend so hopefully ill be up and running over the weekend.

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0112-1.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Edited by Ryan-11

awesome result mate, car looks amazing! :D

Looks nuts. LOVE it dude.

Awesome result dude!

cheers guys

Just ordered a new crank sensor so hopefully that fixes it and it will be ready for Banzai @ crail

Guest Enzo

here, good for you on sticking with it, i remember the amount of times uve thought about chucking in the towl and selling it, do you still have those thoughts?

also your mate, the one with the k20 with that turbo he put on nit, you run against that yet?

that powers not too shabby, whats that at the fly??

25psi geeeze, how much higher were you wanting to go?

Cheers geo, nope not now, i just want to enjoy it for now and hope it doesnt brake again lol,

Na not yet, his civic is off the road the now, ill get a run against it when its back

Thats the power at the wheels, just as high as it would go safely lol, need a bigger exhaust tho and some r888's to grip the dyno better lol

• 1 month later...

update time!

Got the problem with the crank sensor fixed, turned out to be the connectors inside the crank sensor plug had corroded, got them changed and its alot better (thanks to Russ @ performance HQ for that) its sometimes a bastard to start but thats to do with the trigger wheel on the crank pulley.

Got my duck spoiler painted and fitted, fitted my toms wheels and gave the engine bay a wee make over lol, ordered a set of WMS 4 pots so hopefully they will be here soon, got a track night at knockhill on 2nd August so really need them lol.

Gave the car a good clean as it hasnt been polished for about 2 years, so out came the machine polisher and some g6 and g10 after 10 hours of cleaning im pretty pleased how it turned out.

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Same wheels and colour as mine :) but you have center caps i dont :(

Car looks awesome mate :) loveing the colours in that engine bay lol

Cheers Micky, got to say i wasnt a fan of the wheels when i first put them on but love them now

your car looks so fresh mate, love it! fink its time i got my duck spoiler fitted

Cheers dude, get it fitted :D

This looks awesome mate, love the TOMS wheels! :D

Jack

Looks sweet mate, loving the new wheels :thumbsup:

Cheers guys :D

Polished up nicely! Love the wheels!

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.. Top work lad

Cheers guys

sorted car this is!

The exhaust system will make a chuffing HUGE difference!

Keep us posted mate!

Cheers Dude, yeah hopefully the exhaust will help, get a wee bit more boost too :D

Love this car top job Ryan your at it a long timer for sure great you stuck with it.

Cheers dude, its always worth it in the end, untill it brakes lol :p

Nice and Shiney.

Cheers mate