Dyno-run With My N/a Starlet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think i can make a bit of sense from that :o . is ps basically the same as bhp ? tht the 4e or 5e engine you hve ??

g070.gif

sorry!

thank you russleh

102,3ps = 101,3 BHP

4E-FE

yeh thats a good result :o . first person I've seen acheive the 100bhp mark on 4e :p

Russell

hi

i find those figures a little hard to believe on a std motor i have a 4efe with microtech /extractors &sports 2in system &could only manage 73 bhp what is the magic ??? i want some

lyle

@all: thank you :o

what i have changed:

-green twister air intake

-enlarged throttle body from 45mm to 50mm

-corolla manifold fitted to the bigger throttle body

-4-2-1 exhaust manifold

-200 cell steel kat

-2 inch exhaust

-JDM Glanza's' Ecu, injectors and fuel rail

I really need to get mine on the dyno and see what its making!!!

hi

i find those figures a little hard to believe on a std motor i have a 4efe with microtech /extractors &sports 2in system &could only manage 73 bhp what is the magic ??? i want some

lyle

LiamD's n/a made 85bhp just running a rolla mani, cat back exhaust and e bmc filter!! :o

^^^ loool. Its a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator.Did you use one on your car?

The reason I ask this is because with all the breathing mods I would think a non turbo starlet would start to run lean (not enough fuel too much air)

^^^ loool. Its a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator.Did you use one on your car?

The reason I ask this is because with all the breathing mods I would think a non turbo starlet would start to run lean (not enough fuel too much air)

ok now i understand :o

no i have no pressure regulator

Wat ecu revs the n/a rev limit to 7500rpm. I made 62bhp at wheels 95hp at engine with only corolla manifold tte backbox. Did your dyno operator comment on your car?? Need more air, more fuel?

Wat ecu revs the n/a rev limit to 7500rpm. I made 62bhp at wheels 95hp at engine with only corolla manifold tte backbox. Did your dyno operator comment on your car?? Need more air, more fuel?

i am pleased with the result!

you think it would run better with a fuel pressure regulator?