• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jam spoiler finally fitted, but were ollie ran out of paint he had to get a new 1 which unfortunately hasnt matched the rest of the kit, so im gunna be getting it resprayed again come pay day :(

he did offer to sort it :rolleyes:, but would have cost me more money going back and fore to get it, so i brought it home while i was there

but gunna keep it on for a while so harry can have his glanza spoiler back, cheers again hazzagray :D

jamspoiler3.jpg

jamspoiler1.jpg

jamspoiler2.jpg

will be getting it re-done before jf2 and hopefully having my back box suited to the jam bumper with a nice little angle :p

gotta get the spoiler resprayed next, then thats it for the exterior, everything else will be performance now :(

like this :D tah duh :)

the FTE head that chris has so kindly done for the project 100+ n/a ponies B)

before

headwork.jpg

after

headwork1.jpg

headwork6.jpg

headwork2.jpg

old 1 on the left, uprated 1 on the right :p

headwork3.jpg

and ready to go in

headwork4.jpg

and just head rebuild kit :D

headwork5.jpg

enjoy :D

urmm not sure yet, hopefully before japfest 2, hoping chris can follow me back from the RR day and stay at mine, and we'll get it done sunday. or if i got enough for petrol ill go to his after the RR day then go home on the sunday.

wont be done for the RR though

gutted lads i went totaly nuts on the valve seats lapping thm in as the exhaust valve seats wer a pitted mess so now the cam followers are to close to the cam and i mean touching close so new shims needed gutted. i normaly just tip the top of the valve stem but cant this time. plus we need a trd head gasket which is ordered just not turned up yet, this is because i have opened out the back half of the exhaust valves to increase thr flow but the removed metal means i need to reduce compratio som wer else.

chris

wen is jap fest 2 ryan will try for that as my little lad is coming with to the rolling road day so will not be able to go back to urs wink!! wink!!. hehehehehehe. i have a sard fuel reg coming to me off iddy need to get this to u by sat morn, so u can fit. i will talk u threw the instalation.

how far away from the RR meet are you dude? i could come up to yours instead if its okay? and do it all sunday?

if not could you bring the cam cover to the RR day so i can get it sprayed up and tidy ready, so im not faffin with it instead of giving you a hand with the car lol

japfest 2 is the 10th of july so we got a weekend inbetween the rr day and japfest 2

theres a welsh meet down here on the 3rd which is the sunday (if its still on), so if you want we can do it saturday, and go to the meet on sunday?

yep defo ryan. will do that thn me thinks mate.

this head is worth a small fortune, flowed it at 300ft/sec, the first 1 i have done at this kind of port velocities. and my god it has used up so much of my life to achive the and keep swirl in the cylinder.

jsut a few pics from the kind of disapointing day at MM made less than last year, but we made a few adjustments and the car felt much better than before it went on the rollers, unfortunately we couldnt get back onto the rollers to re-test it :p

last year i made 87.5bhp

this year i made 86.8bhp :/

i suppose, i havent serviced it since last RR day, but we fitted a fpr and it was running to rich, so we adjusted it after the rolling road session, hoping to get it back on the rollers :thumbsup: but we didnt have enough time B)

few pics of mine from the day, didnt want to chance getting my bumper/lip ripped off, so removed the bumper and seeing how close the skirts were, im glad i did :)

took plenty of time trying not to damage my skirts on the rollers :( haha

rollers.jpg

and finally on

rollers1.jpg

quality day, met a few new and alot of old faces B)

yep i think the ignition timing out but did not have my gun with me it looks to be running retarded, plus fuel filter looks like its never been changed ryan.

put up your graph and i can talk u thw it. thr might be a issue with the TPS but yet raffas car couped with this problem better than all the other turbo TB.

your graphes are totaly different from your last 1s put thm both up and i can talk u thw wat we looking at, need to see all if poss.

chris

i am sure its just service adjustments, plus we have hit that 90hp now we need to unleash more.

yeah i suppose my disapointment is from last year, jade kicked my ass on the way home about servicing my car more than once a decade haha she has hers done every 6 months :/ the shame :( lol

im desperately trying to find my old graphs chris, but just cant for the life of me think were they could be B)

for the time being, heres some candy for your eyes :thumbsup: courtesy of chris (nastyrash/crack) haha

sardfpr2.jpg

sardfpr.jpg

sardfpr1.jpg

gunna get the rocker cover sprayed up tonight hopefully so there will be more pics :)