• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome, must be the meanest looking n/a's on here lol

i read this last night and its been bugging me! How can this be a mean looking n\a when it looks like a V? :D

exhaust is sorted now ;) but the smoke coming out of it isnt :) gunna try sticking the other TB back on that i had before which hasnt been modified on. so hopefully that works :)

what colour is the smake dude? is it just oil bruning off or it it more like oil valve stem seals?

Rob

its like a light grey smoke, but only under hard acceleration. would water in the oil cause it, because when we removed the head, there was still some water in it which came out onto the pistons

and spark, the TB i have on there now has had the coolant thing removed from the bottom so there 2 pipes venting to atmosphere, and 2 pipes that were joined so wondering if that might be it. worth a try

and yer rob i know what you mean, but i love how it looks :)

just bin on the phone to ryan now, it defo sounds like water finding its way into inlet, just hope i did not go to nuts on the porting and uncovered a water way, pin hole if it is. the only other way is the inlet gasket thr is a water port on the head-inlet surface, might just need a tighten, and if it is a port pin hole thn a little boddy filler will fix that. we will sort it ryan u know this. enjoy & how u like manchester mate.

chris.

yer, not had the patience to get under the bonnet today after my fail with the glanza clock dials haha, jsut put me in a 'im gunna break this piece of shit' mood lol

my butty came back from uni for the weekend, so he popped down yesterday and gave me a lift to pick up my exhaust hanger, but then i left my wallet in his car and now hes in america, so i havent got any money to do anything to it if needs be until he gets back, unless i can get them off his parents who run a shop somewhere so they are never home :) lol

not good at all!

but on the upside mean i wont be wasting any money haha :)

and i know chris, gunna have a go at it tomorrow and see what happens, because me and jade think something fell off on the way home, but we couldnt decide wether it was a stone, or something metal lol

probly 1 of them nuts or bolts u kept dropping down the back of the engine trying to get the inlet back on heheheheh. i almost run out of spares. bin on the wiring diagram and think i have it sort mate will mail u the mod soon mate. nothing major just a few wires need swapping.

chris

Yeah i did read on another post you and chirs have something up your sleeve's! its been baffling the hell out of me wondering what it is lol so hurry up and get the smoking issue sorted out :) if anything i think its got something to do with valve steam oil seals could be rong though!

yeah maybe, they were all new seals put on though :s but hoping it gets sorted soon.

and you will find out what it is soon as the smoking is sorted. no point doing it if its not running tidy.

but even now, it pulls hard as a mofo :) cant wait for trax :)