• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol if you let it go for less than 1500 i will :(

cant believe the skirt got ripped off though, only the lip has ever caught before :(

just realised my mot is up in 2 weeks aswell, and i know for a fact its going to fail :D needs new front tyres, new cat, and its burning more oil than fuel so its looking more and more like its got to go

1500 and a blowy? :thumbsup: haha.

Nooooo :( will be a shame to see this broken. good luck with whatever ya decide though matey. gotta be a GT if it does go though lol

i know, i really wanted to keep it, but when that happened today it just made me want to kill it, its weird it just doesnt feel like my car any more :/

1500 and a blowy? :thumbsup: haha.

got yourself a deal there mate :(

lmao i was supposed to be racing the mx5 :thumbsup: but you shit out haha, OJ :D

i know, i had a good day today, gotta put my old gay baby TB on now because i know the tps sensor works on that lol as it only smokes in t-tec now and the n/a tb doesnt have t-tec :( but better than it being gay and smoky, but i might just wait til the other glanza TB that chris sends down and just swap them straight over :D

but im sure im missing a pipe, so may have to go buy some new water hose so mo monies again! not good! proper need to find a job :(

pretty sure a drive shaft is on its way out now too, getting crazy knocking from the floor just behind the dash when im cruising and let off the throttle, and also when i ever so slightly touch the throttle. getting a dodgy whistle when i change gear at over 3k revs :/ this cars time is slowly running out :thumbsup: hoping i can get a few things sorted when my grant comes through, but how much i can get done with the little money i have is going to be the deciding factor on wether i fix it, or get a different car :/

knocking has gone (for now) oil leak is still there, smoke is still there, handbrake is screwed, JAM sideskirt is broke and living in the dining room, and it seems to have now developed VABS- violent anti lock braking system :/

mot is up on the 7th of november so may still be breaking after all :thumbsup:

hmmm i really dont know mate, if i stay starlet, i wont break my car because ill want to stick everything onto my new starlet lmao.

so i wouldnt make any money to buy a starlet from it :/ in a really shit situation tbh dude

finding my mot sheet has stopped me from breaking it for a few weeks, but unless i get a miracle and someone hands me lots of money then its most likely getting broken

but obv im gunna do anything i can to stop that happening :mellow:

may have alot of problems with the car, but been looking forward to these for a looooooong time :mellow:

fp james is a legend :wub:

pulleys1.jpg

crank pulley

pulleys2.jpg

power steering pulley

pulleys3.jpg

water pump pulley

pulleys4.jpg

alternator pulley

pulleys5.jpg

and the sexiest of them all the adjustable cam gear

pulleys6.jpg

hoping this will solve the 5efhe cam problems ;)

lmao yeah mega wish i still had it :p was sifting through my photobucket pics, and it was on there :p gutted lol

ohh and back brakes are sorted now :) turns out the friction pad on the passenger rear shoes had fallen off and were just rattling around in the drum :o wanted to take a pic but only had a limited amount of time to do it in college :p

so swapped them over and now i have a handbrake, and non VABS ;) haha

just the oil burning and sideskirt to sort out now :(