• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MOT time today (hopefully) just gotta finish putting the n/a exhaust and backbox back onto the car :) then ill ring them up to confirm a time and maybe another date. this week is D-day if it doesnt pass then im gunna have to decide what to do with it. luckily i have a spare set of old wheels with tyres, other wise it wont even be going into the mot station :(

changed the lambda sensor in my awesome exhaust too :p hopefully that will make some sort of difference to the way its running once the exhaust goes back on. thinking of re-decatting that exhaust now that i have an n/a exhaust for emissions time :p

also chris aka nastyrash has been kind enough to donate a megasquirt ECU to the cause until i can pay for my own, which i am stupidly greatful for B) cheers buddy

@sparky: how much you want for the engine mounts? as mines shagged after the lone engine swap haha

okay mate, ill get onto the mother about my xmas monies :) haha. hoping it does, need to put my old wheels back on, and gotta get a dodgy exhaust clamp for the n/a backbox

ill also get those discs and pads today for you dude, want to swap them for you TB as im fed up of the squeeling that the n/a 1 makes when its on the glanza inlet lol

Yes :)

Possibly the only n/a starlet running Wilwoods? :(

So I think I am swapping the suspension over this weekend so taking the Willy's off getting the discs skimmed and regrooved so I will put your discs and pads on at the same time so my car can go back in the garage.

No No No, wont be any GT3's going on there, it needs stance and dish, especially with what I am hoping to get her for Christmas :( lol

Yep I think it needs a FTE by then aswell lol.

Haha wont suprise me, it'll pretty much be the GT but on a EP91 lol

:D do spill :D haha. i thought she wanted to get rid of the 98 spec n lip and get a livesports bumper?

if she wants to track it, stance and dish isnt going to be any good. looked mint on my brothers gt3's at jf1 :(

she needs to learn to use the power its got before she goes FTE lol

Its gonna be completely diff with FTE so she will just have to learn again :D plus I am missing boost :D haha

Yea LiveSports bumper will be cool so will the other item :D:p lol

Needs Idree's wheels powder coated pink, I can just imagine it now :(

lmfao ahh whats the secret item? :D

cars as ready as i can get it for mot tomorrow, pretty sure its gunna fail on the front tyres, but i had to leave them on because it would be off the road for a few more days if i did take them off and break more wheel studs. hopefully it will pass and the next thing on my list is gunna be new tyres and wheels studs :(

PARTS THAT I HAVE

Ported glanza head

Uprated valve springs

5EFHE cams

Glanza pistons

Glanza rods

Light weight pulleys

Adjustable cam gear

Motec/megasquirt ECU

Glanza injectors

TO BUY

Lightened fly wheel

6 Speed box

Quickshifter

Paddle clutch

Polybush engine mounts

And obviously rebuild bits

it stayyyys! passed its mot with an advisory for an oil leak :) hopefully its only the remains of the oil leak ive just (hopefully) fixed on the weekend :(

means that i dont have to poor a shitload of money into it to keep it road legal, which would have resulted in me breaking it.

happy boy ;)