its not heavy enough to effect my guns :D but its just not nice cornering without it

i much prefer it with power steering though because the way my steering wheel is positioned etc. makes it hard to hide looking like im trying to spin an elephant on a kiddies roundabout

wot an image ryan lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sadly, the time has come for me to move on from this build :D

if i was more financially stable, it would be staying :D abso gutted to have to break it, my 1st F/S thread is now up, grab what you can :p

part 2 will be up as soon as ive made enough money from the 1st part to buy another car.

wont be leaving uksc at all though :D be posting up a members other rides thread, and another toyota thread :p which is similar to what i had planned for this badboy :p

thanks for all the lovely comments that have made this thread what it is :D

ryan

shame to see this dude but sometimes needs must.

just dont get bogged down in the same pattern of financial trouble with the mx5. last thing u need is to move from one money pit to another and end up in the same position again!

all the best with your future projects dude, u have an eye for style (despite those damn SoCal shorts u were :p )so im sure whatever u do next will be uber!

Phil.

:p gutted for you bro! Onto better things though dude.

cheers bud, yeah once im sorted with a job and some space, there may be room for a GT in my life :p

shame to see this dude but sometimes needs must.

just dont get bogged down in the same pattern of financial trouble with the mx5. last thing u need is to move from one money pit to another and end up in the same position again!

all the best with your future projects dude, u have an eye for style (despite those damn SoCal shorts u were so im sure whatever u do next will be uber!

Phil.

cheers fella. yer needs must, not gunna go dicking with the mx5 too much, just a zorst n air filter lol, none of this ported head uprated valve spring etc malarky lol

and they arent SoCal shorts :D haha.

i think the inspiration is glanza_CL's old mx5 even though his new 1 is even more beautiful lol

Sorry to hear mate but atleast your not goin anywhere and still around the Starlet world

yeah i will still be on here no doubt :p this is my home

cheers for all the kind words dudes and dudettes

ryan

but ive never had a taste of boost, so this will only feel better than the starlet (hopefully)

the sides have swapped for our race now, although it will be slightly unfair for me now :p lol.

cheers fella :p anything you want to buy to lighten the load? lol