no offence but if you break this and buy a gt which are so much lessreliable then a na

im mean look at my glanza the amount i spent on it and stillnever works, 4efte engines are sohit and miss in my opinion, heard of to many going wrong

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love this car matey but breaking it and getting a nice mint GT would be the way forward to be honest. Car is causing you nothing but problems/stress. Hard times i know but things have to move on eventually bro.

Plus FTE power is so much fun :lol:

I agree with Iddy, can only see this car costing you more and more unless you get a fresh engine in

thats the plan dude, but its allllllll money at the end of the day. i can break this one then buy a new car, because ill be buggered without a car until i have enough money to buy another car :)

no offence but if you break this and buy a gt which are so much lessreliable then a na

im mean look at my glanza the amount i spent on it and stillnever works, 4efte engines are sohit and miss in my opinion, heard of to many going wrong

yeah i know mate, thats why im swaying towards an mr2 lol

Buy a decent clean GT dude, Then don't rag it about like most do, Then you won't have these engine problems.

Jack

the reason ive had the engine problems is because ive messed with it wayyyy to much. should have just built a fresh engine with the spec i had planned, instead of trying to do it while the engine was in the car :)

and as ive said to amjad above, i cant afford a new car without breaking this, and i cant break this til ive got something else to roll about in, so i cant win lol

Love this car matey but breaking it and getting a nice mint GT would be the way forward to be honest. Car is causing you nothing but problems/stress. Hard times i know but things have to move on eventually bro.

Plus FTE power is so much fun :p

its not so much moving on mate, id have a GT like that if i could afford it, but i cant without breaking my car 1st, but i cant get to college without a car :)

gunna sell the jam parts to try make some dollar to sort this little git out! mot 7th november only think it will be emissions it will fail on tbh :p

lol its pretty close to you i do believe D :) fancy getting it for me and bringing it up? haha

or a little meet while im down that way?

Haha, is it the one off ebay that I sent you? If it is thats the one I offered to pick up and help fit lol.

And yeah a meet sounds good matey, be nice to finally put a name to a face

D

nah its somebody off here. got 72k on it, and its £85 lol.

bargain :) lol ill see what im like for time on wednesday mate, because ill be dropping the little brotherin off in bristol on my way down, then picking him up on the way back so ill see what the situation is :)

nah its somebody off here. got 72k on it, and its £85 lol.

bargain :) lol ill see what im like for time on wednesday mate, because ill be dropping the little brotherin off in bristol on my way down, then picking him up on the way back so ill see what the situation is :)

Haha, that is a bargain! Where abouts is it that you're going matey? And yeah you'll have to let me know matey

D

lol i know that ollie :) i just confused the 2 after seeing worksop in D's info lol

urmm wednesday ill be down for the engine :) you dont still happen to have my n/a rear bumper do you? might need to pick that up to

want a jam rear bumper and lip? lol

the guy im buying it from is throwing in a full n/a exhaust system too <_< will get me through my mot then too :D

proper legend lol

meanwhile ive been stripping back the exterior B)

hopefully ill get a buyer for the lip and rear bumper soon :p

lipless.jpg

lipless2.jpg

sad times