• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tbh mate, the way things are looking, it wont be going to the meet.

i know its only a centre cap, but its either been nicked or fallen off, (which i doubt because its been fine on there for almost a year)

fix 1 thing something breaks or falls off

got it running, 1st day back on the road and the sideskirt gets ripped off

fix the banging and no rear brakes and the centre cap gets knicked

wonder whats next :)

JAM skirts have gone, spoiler is just awaiting payment, and had a few people interested the rear bumper :lol:

de-JAMing the automobile now and maybe going for a nice clean 98 spec front end or if i can find 1 a 96spec lip :(

dunno what to do about the wheels, this could just be the beginning of me breaking the car :/ because the money situation is getting beyond now :D maybe time to move on. confused as fudge about what to do with it nowadays. cant even afford some oil to keep it on the road, never mind petrol too :D

Im probably the only one who is going to say this, but I know exactly how you feel and I suggest calling it a day and moving on.. to a GT. You're never going to stop pouring money in to this and that means more problems. Start fresh with a clean stock GT and take it one step at a time. You won't regret it mate.

Im probably the only one who is going to say this, but I know exactly how you feel and I suggest calling it a day and moving on.. to a GT. You're never going to stop pouring money in to this and that means more problems. Start fresh with a clean stock GT and take it one step at a time. You won't regret it mate.

I actually agree to this.... even though i love this car and read all 30 pages of your build thread!

You would love a gt and as idrees said start fresh

yeah i was thinking, the only parts ill make money from on this car, are all the 1s i can transfer to another starlet, so if i did get another starlet, id have to sell all my good bits, and then my next one is gunna need alot of money on it to feel as good as this one

serious dilemna, gunna have to have a good think, and get a job which also isnt all that easy nowadays :lol: