• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

set of polybush engine mounts aquired for the when the new engine goes in, may even just chuck em on now.

mounts4.jpg

mounts3.jpg

mounts2.jpg

attempted to fit the skirts today, but the floor was wet! from when i actually cleaned it properly for the 1st time since japfest 2 :) and hoovered and polished ;) failed at fitting the skirts, no pics of it clean because it still looks abismal without skirts and a spoiler :D

also accidentally de-badged the boot :) gunna clean up the shitty remains and see how it looks, and if it looks bad, im just gunna stick it back on somehow

yeah thats the plan, had a power steering failure tonight, it squeels when i turn right, and doing slow manouvre the steering screetches and the steering is heavy as hell!!

this god damn car just doesnt give up long enough for me to enjoy it :D

very easy to remove the powersteering, the fluid in and return are right next to each other so all you have to do it loop them.

but if you do remove then leave some fluid in there, helps for lubrication.

i am used to no powersteering so dont find it that heavy, but others dont like it. parking is when its heaviest and driving corning hard it gets heavy, but this gives you better feel.

your problem sounds like a loose belt, screeching is normally a sign of it loose.

its not heavy enough to effect my guns :D but its just not nice cornering without it

i much prefer it with power steering though because the way my steering wheel is positioned etc. makes it hard to hide looking like im trying to spin an elephant on a kiddies roundabout

no power steering is amazing im taking it out of red ranger as my runabout 91 has no power steering and its great going down the twistys

its nothing like when your belt comes off your PS equiped starlet i think the racks have diffrent cog ratios between power steering and hulk it steering

adjuster bracket had come a bit loose, gotta weld the bracket on by the looks, because the block from the power steering and non pas block arent machined on the same line and the non pas block doesnt have the thread or the adjuster bracket

tightened it up for now as best i could