• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

took the car for a final drive to its resting place today :p had a lovely little spin

just a few quick pictures to leave the thread with

finaldrive6.jpg

finaldrive1.jpg

finaldrive5.jpg

the good memories outway the bad a billion to 1 :)

it has served me well and will hopefully be sold on as a standard car if i can get some bits together cheap

already had some1 ask about buying the shell, but it has 11 months MOT on it so may aswell try and sell it as a car, dont think i could bear to watch it get scrapped, but if the demand for spares etc is there before i can get it sorted and standard as possible then it may well be getting scrapped

cheers for everyone's comments and time to actually read and post in my dooty little build thread :(

not leaving this forum though as it is now my home :p

ryan

urmm ive got a few mate :)

need seats, rad, your dads having the back box still isnt he? and the filler neck if i can get it off

ill take the front end off for you saturday, then you can collect it sunday?

got a load of stuff to take off on the saturday lol

ahh cant help ya there then dude lol but if theres any bits that you want that ive got then ya welcome to em :)

yeh he still wants that :p n yeh it should be easy enough to take off dude. how much you wanting for those 2 bits?

awesome cheers dude :p ya sold most ya bits now then?

urmm not a clue what a fuel filler neck is worth, so call it £35 for both?

lol he doesnt need a full exhaust doesn he?

ive got loads of random bits at my dads if you or your dad wants anything, name it and ill let you know if i have it

ryan

if i can keep it at this place long enough, and i can get a job to do things to it on the side then i wont because its a runner :p unless anyone wants to buy it as it is? without the meisters, still quite a few bits to strip off it and use/sell lol

okay matt, let me know by friday night or sat morning so i can add it to my list of things to do on sat :)

• 1 month later...

yeah but everyone has a GT or glanza, theres not many beasty n/a's although i dont want to go down the same route. i might join taggy with the ep70 4efte, or kp60 if i can find a clean one. i may also import a 4-paw and boost it