suspension and brakes are done dude, well, keeping an eye out for rear arb, then suspension is finished, and ive got the levin twinpots on there for breaking, may have some grooved discs and endless pads lined up if the budget allows it next month :)

so its just getting used to the power to do then :rolleyes:

you still got the bike mate?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will look awesome mate, always fancied a Jam lip for mine, but was never gonna buy one incase someone produced a carbon 96spec lip.

Also Ryan rocks shorts all the time, every show ive been too where he has been, hes always been wearing shorts! :rolleyes:

Will look awesome mate, always fancied a Jam lip for mine, but was never gonna buy one incase someone produced a carbon 96spec lip.

Also Ryan rocks shorts all the time, every show ive been too where he has been, hes always been wearing shorts! :rolleyes:

haha i know, carbon 96 spec an rear was my plan, but then i changed my mind in the last month or so

and shorts ftw!

even at japshow finale when it was freezing and hammering down what did i have on liam? lmao

Ah good to see you have your head screwed on with the brakes and suspension, wise man.

Didint realise you had the levin brakes, nice one.

Yeah bike still there, must do an update soon, up to no good as usual and the bike aint even on the road lol :rolleyes: