Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys :)

luke. rear lip is the plan but i need to stop spending so much lol got the enjoyment of lessons and insurance to fund for soon! :)

LOL, tell me about it!

My perents split then i was younger, my mum and step dad paid the depost on my car (for my 17th) and my dad and my step my are paying for all of my lessons. Win.

And for insurance im going on a business policy, so FREE insurance Whoop Whoop! :)

LOL, tell me about it!

My perents split then i was younger, my mum and step dad paid the depost on my car (for my 17th) and my dad and my step my are paying for all of my lessons. Win.

And for insurance im going on a business policy, so FREE insurance Whoop Whoop! :)

:) your soo lucky! I've paid for everything myself so far, well tell a lie my parents did buy my headlights for me :) bit thats it lol

cheers japstar, i think they look great on the car but they scrub on dips in the road and seized coilovers so i cant raise the rear! :) really need to sort it out lol

seized coilovers????

what make are they and how that happen ryan?im getn coilovers this week, what make should i go for?

:) your soo lucky! I've paid for everything myself so far, well tell a lie my parents did buy my headlights for me :) bit thats it lol

LOL yeah,

But i have paid for the rest of my car £2,100 and the wheels £250 and the other parts inmy build. im guessing by you'r username you're birthday is on the 5th july, just ask for driving lessons. the quite expensive, £20 and hour.

Are you doing you're skirts this week?

seized coilovers????

what make are they and how that happen ryan?im getn coilovers this week, what make should i go for?

mine are used cusco's great coilovers! apparently one of the best, mine were used on a GT before i got them so don't know how many miles they have done and i didn't need to adjust them till i got the new wheels. heard good things about meister R's so they would be my 2nd choice i think.

LOL yeah,

But i have paid for the rest of my car £2,100 and the wheels £250 and the other parts inmy build. im guessing by you'r username you're birthday is on the 5th july, just ask for driving lessons. the quite expensive, £20 and hour.

Are you doing you're skirts this week?

yeah 5th july, cant come quick enough! lol

must be annoying. £2,100 and you haven't even seen the car yet! will be defo worth it though, im even excited for pics of it :)

was going to do the skirts friday but had portfolio work to do :) so im next in college wednesday. Will see what my tutor says to if i get the go ahead on them :)

yeah 5th july, cant come quick enough! lol

must be annoying. £2,100 and you haven't even seen the car yet! will be defo worth it though, im even excited for pics of it :(

was going to do the skirts friday but had portfolio work to do :) so im next in college wednesday. Will see what my tutor says to if i get the go ahead on them :)

:)

if you're tutor says no, I think you should tape him up. :(

Also, i got a reply from idrees about the Varis bumper, looks like a no go for the minit. i have been looking at the toms one. i think toms is the way to go! Uber rare FTW

• 4 weeks later...

i know, i know! :p

i sprayed them on my last day at college then started my apprenticeship, so my college tutor said he had to come down to see how i was doing, and he said he would bring them down last week, so yeah i still haven't seen him. :o

im going back to college monday though so might pick them up then if my mums not busy.

So i will hopefully get the updates coming quicker and bigger soon but for now its just supporting the club :D

30052010285.jpg

30052010297.jpg

30052010282.jpg

Also.... 3 WEEKS MONDAY TILL I START LEARNING! B)

wey hey tidy, have you got your provisional yet? if you have do your theory test asap :o then you wont have to worry about revising while your driving then

and okay ill let it slide on the skirts today, i saw updated and i was like :p

^^^ yeah that's good advice for you mate, get your theory out of the way. stops your instructor blabbing on about road signs and stuff.

you lucky bugger, that's a awesome first car :p , much better than the banger i had. :o