Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the remix is a change, loads of glanza fronts on this site :o

a change from what ive got lol fancy doing the glanza front now, if you do ever want to swop just let me know lol also want ya front seats aswell lol

pics look :o last pic is mint mate

looking good now

cheers guys much appreciated just wish i could take the car somewhere a little better than outside the house :D

Exactly how i was like mate, i hated it.. But then it went so quick :D

Shes looking mint mate :thumbsup:

thanks dean all i use is a little pressure washer, bucket of soapy water and a leather :)

had the car mopped when i got the car though which bought the paintwork up, the bumpers have been re-sprayed. :)

all this starlet lov going round, looks real aggresive fella, and yep i think you right eyebrows are a touch to much, makes it tred the fine line between class and chav me thinks. well done and with it being a toyota should last you forever.

i decided that the recaro front seats made the interior plastics look too light so they needed to go darker! and glanza ones it was! :D

1st though since i was taking the lower dash parts out it was time to upgrade the 10W speakers with something a little better :)

12042010034.jpg

much better!

11042010029-1.jpg

11042010031-1.jpg

12042010037.jpg

and my boot that looks 100x better just with a carpet!

11042010032-1.jpg

just need some door cards to finish it off now :(

Nice little touches bud :D

What are the front speakers like, any better quality? I really need to upgrade my front ones!

And get some 6x9's in that parcel shelf :D

they are much better mate! will sort the rear ones out once i get a new parcel shelf :) also want a new headunit, keep seeing a navsure one in halfords that looks mint! but il sort that out nearer to when im driving it :(