Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not want to swop glanza seats for ya recaros then u will have even more glanza rep lol :D

tempting.. :D

right most of you with eyes guessed what my new wheels were :thumbsup:

so today i spent 4 hours sanding down... ONE! :D not going to be a 5 minute job!

some pics of them.

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

cannot wait to get them fitted though! :D

very nice mate looking good should have glanza rep in no time them wheels are awsome aswell if u put them on.

not want to swop glanza seats for ya recaros then u will have even more glanza rep lol :lol:

well if you do wana swop seats just let me know bud ;)

a think u shud do the wheels a nice gold or bronze colour like in your sig will look very nice a different because not many people running that colour wheels now

keep up the good work

Ive got them rims but in 15's they are nice ;)

just had a look at your build and your car looks awesome! cannot wait to get them on even more now!

Looking good mate all you need is my 4-efte!!

thanks mate if you hold the engine for about 2 years i will gladly take it off you! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looks tidy that mate..

they wheels will be tidy once you get them on.

there arent that many sets of them wheels, i think there is cheshire glanza with a set, and then david ashton in 15's, i havent seen any others, as i looked around before i got them.

craig, thanks mate, I've got some glanza sideskirts but they are black aswell so they will get painted once the tailgate does, which wont be anytime soon lol

scot-ish, cant wait to get the wheels on, i done the front of them but was sanding down the inside aswell but my dads project car came back and now not got the space or time really to do them at the moment. Im not rushing to get this done tomorrow as i have till july so will be collecting a few parts ;)

so this weekend i got some Cusco COILOVERS!! :D :D

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01410.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

noticed i dont have an engine bay shot on here so heres one, as you can see its really dirty but i will clean it up and that in the summer.

DSC01414.jpg

they ride really well and take speed bumps better than the tte ones and even i can tell it handles much better from the passenger seat!

real happy with them!

hopefully will be picking something else up this weekend too :D