Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

Front is looking beastly now :D

is that the 98 spec front bumper? i need to know where i can buy a brand new one from if you know would be much appreciated :p

Not too fussed on the brows though to be honest, would be better in white :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INTERIOR UPDATE!

right so got bored of looking for glanza rear bumpers that clearly dont exist! so started looking for some recaro seats and found some out of a toyota surf that look similar to the factory option ones for the starlets :)

just need to get the runners sorted out, hopefully next week!

DSC00037.jpg

couldnt help but sit one in place for a look :)

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

got both the recaros in today so took a few more pics :wacko:

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

sooo much better than the standards!

also got a few of the front end again with the new door, its a slightly different colour but is much better than having a dent in!

plates3-1.jpg

plates2-1.jpg

plates.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

another little update on how the cars looking now :D had nothing else to do this evening so set about putting the glanza tailgate and spoiler on if even they aint been painted!

new trend in carbon look tailgates?

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01321.jpg

and my midnight purple spoiler :unsure: , need to get the brake light wires sorted and put it back on.

DSC01322.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

and another random one :D

DSC01306.jpg

Cheers :lol:

another little update on how the cars looking now :D had nothing else to do this evening so set about putting the glanza tailgate and spoiler on if even they aint been painted!

new trend in carbon look tailgates?

and my midnight purple spoiler :D , need to get the brake light wires sorted and put it back on.

and another random one :lol:

Cheers B)

How much did you get the tailgate for? was it all in one piece, im looking for one, just wondering what they go for.

Its really coming along just rear bumper and sideskirts be looking smart pal :unsure:

thanks mate, cant really remember what i paid for it, think it was about £100 for the tailgate and another for the spoiler that they was up for but i know i got them for a bit less!

will try and get some better pictures tomorrow when its light.

DUDE, leave the spoiler midnight purple! I believe this is off the Mc_Chu monster Glanza!!

yeah i heard that! so i had a look to see but it had a carbon one it so i wasn't sure?

it needs to be painted anyway as it has a crack down the side of it :unsure: