Ryan5793's SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your in the right profession dude! Was shit when i heard from mr SR above..

gutted for ya cus she was clean as!

ah well, u can get a better shine out of black :) least u are man enough to own up to a mistake...

u hav to be fast cus these cars r twitchy! Ive had the same in mine, quick on steering, flooring it pulled it straight!

Chin up dude!

Cheers lads. Never thought id see the day either luke to be honest. It does look like it was a big impact, i cant even remember what happened to be honest!

Engine is all out off it now, just gonna nick a few other little things from it for the other one and shes nearly ready to go :lol: feel so robbed at the moment i had so many good plans and soo many memories but ahh well project 2 will come back bigger and better. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Know exactly how you feel matey, same thing happened to me with the green one ;) Its a horrible thing to go through but onwards and upwards mate. And you learn from your mistakes :wub:

Black one will be equally awesome mate :mellow:

Thanks mate, really don't realize till it happens to you.

Well her shell went today, Declared now as scrap :( Feeling seriously down about it but onwards and upwards.. now starting to look forward to the new build for next year.

• 2 weeks later...